Poll: Who Do We Take With Our First Pick?

Put Up or Shut Up Poll: Draft 1 Week Away; Who Do We Take First?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Bottom Line: Who Will the Buffalo Bills Select with our FIRST Pick in the Draft, Wherever That May Be?

5 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

it depends on who the other teams take before us

It depends on a ton of things! 

Have some fun and go on record with a name.

EDIT: I see you did.  You voted for Darnold, as did I.

I really think we are going to end up with him one way or the other.

Edited by Fadingpain

I'm going Rosen, but I think Darnold is the other possibility. I think we could trade up for either and I still cling to those really early reports that the Bills loved Darnold or Rosen. One of those reports I think has to be true. Again the Darnold report was in December...not a smokescreen...it could be wrong, but it is not a smokescreen. Even the Rosen report was pre-combine and such. News at that time is usually closest to the truth. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown

I’d be thrilled with Darnold, Mayfield or Rosen, and I think Rosen will be the most likely to be available. His concussions scare me, but not as much as Allen scares me. If we get him I’ll pray for the best, but I’m surprised how many people have him going as high as #1. I’ve seen greatness, but then I’ve also seen other stuff....

1 hour ago, buffalostu2 said:

I am a Lauletta fan but why is he up there as an option for the FIRSTpick?

Because you never know when Dough Whaley is going to phone Beane, tell him he met with Lauletta, looked into his eyes, saw a champion, and advise Beane to reach for Lauletta in the first round.

That's why!