Schedule Leaks Thread

3 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Pats bills 10/29 - only prime time game

I've been told the October 29 MNF Patriots-at-Bills game is the only prime-time #Bills game of the season.

3 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Schopp says Bills only primetime game is versus NE

So no TNF this year?

6 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Pats bills 10/29 - only prime time game

I've been told the October 29 MNF Patriots-at-Bills game is the only prime-time #Bills game of the season.

Perfect!

Automatic loss vs Pats

Automatic loss on Night Games

We get both out of the way in one game!

I just hope the season is not over by then.....

Edited by BuffaloBaumer
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:

Living in LA, I like the 4pm games better. I hate football at 10am

deal with it.  that's what you get for enjoying that Socal weather! B-)

Edited by kdiggz
  • Like (+1) 1

God the schedule makers hate us. The Patriots on Monday Night? And why is it every team that made the playoffs every other year got at least one SNF game the following year but the Bills don't get one? Guarantee every other team that made the playoffs last year gets one SNF game

9 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

That is reasonable, but most people get geeked up over the match ups.

I really don't care at all about matchups, I'm more interested in game start times. To see how many games are not at 1:00. Its nice to have a little variety in start times.

3 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

I actually dig the 10am games: By 130pm still have the rest of the day to go enjoy the outdoors and then get some and watch some SNF

It's weird because I am still drinking coffee at that time now and when I lived in CNY and had seasons, I was all about the beer and grilled food/wings at 1030am :lol:

I agree with the last part though!

7 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

deal with it.  that's what you get for enjoying that Socal weather! B-)

You're still thinking about Top Gun huh?

Also the weather really sucks out here....It was a cold and balmy 68 yesterday and was very very bright because there were no clouds to block the sun B-)

4 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

It's weird because I am still drinking coffee at that time now and when I lived in CNY and had seasons, I was all about the beer and grilled food/wings at 1030am :lol:

I agree with the last part though!

You're still thinking about Top Gun huh?

Also the weather really sucks out here....It was a cold and balmy 68 yesterday and was very very bright because there were no clouds to block the sun B-)

Did take me a couple of years to get used to it but after while you do...wings and beer always go down smooth any time of the day haha

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

God the schedule makers hate us. The Patriots on Monday Night? And why is it every team that made the playoffs every other year got at least one SNF game the following year but the Bills don't get one? Guarantee every other team that made the playoffs last year gets one SNF game

NFL Schedule Maker:  Ahem...Well, Buffalo03, what you fail to understand is that the demographic breakdown inertia *cough* with a flux of variables to television markets *choke* and discernible  data, of course ignoring Southern Ontario as they don't count as people demographically *foot shuffle* has left us with an undeniable outcome of a handful of teams getting six prime time games a year, and we begrudgingly have to give you one..so...we're good, right?

Buffalo Fans, in general:  You do know there is about 5-7 million people within two hours of here, right?

NFL Schedule Maker:...this conversation is over...F*** You.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

I can't recall a more fraudulent playoff team,

I mean practically the whole team has turned over...

i foresee bad beatings on prime  time for the bills

next season, and they will be banned again from

these games for another ten years.