Sign in to follow this  
Reed83HOF

Gronk to be traded before start 2018 season - Boston Radio

3 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Boston radio is the worst so this probably won’t happen.  

That said, it would be a smart to trade him now while he had high value.  He’s a beast but given the injuries and thoughts of retirement, I’d be smart to maximize his value.  

Honestly as Bills fans, we should hope they keep Gronk and he retires or his value goes down.

Kirk & Callahan are on WEEI, sister station to WGR, both owned by Entercom. The station that insulted Brady's kid. NOT the Patriots flagship.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

31 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Possibly.

I wouldn’t do it if I were them but if you add the pick 23 it is a lot more realistic 

But I read that anything after pick 21 is like picking in the 3rd rd /s.. can’t see this happening to get all the way to 4, would be terrible trade for Browns. 

3 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Lions

This was my initial though as well. The Patricia and BB connection, the lions cutting Ebron,  and the possibility of the Lions needing to draft a good receiving TE.

Seems like a match to me. The Lions would just need to clear some cap space. 

1 minute ago, Captain Murica said:

This was my initial though as well. The Patricia and BB connection, the lions cutting Ebron,  and the possibility of the Lions needing to draft a good receiving TE.

Seems like a match to me. The Lions would just need to clear some cap space. 

Agreed! Bob Quinn there as a GM too, former Pats guy. 

3 hours ago, mjt328 said:

WAS he the best tight end to ever play?  Maybe.

But what he was in the past is completely irrelevant.

The guy is broken down, and isn't sure if he even wants to play in 2018. 

Any team that trades for him is idiotic.  (Like the Bills constantly re-signing Percy Harvin idiotic...)

He was imo, but to your point he had a healthy year, one of his better years actually.

7 minutes ago, MTBill said:

Nightmare scenario - Gronk + picks to the Giants...  for #2.

I just read they likely won’t trade down even for 3 1st rounders. This wouldn’t be enough given how low their 1sts are to begin with, Gronk’s contract and age. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, first_and_ten said:

Will the Patriots renegotiate his contract? That's the big question. He deserves to be paid as the best tight end in the league. He's below Graham, Kelce and Reed and has 3 years left on his deal.

I doubt it.   

Didn't they just paid him an increase a little while ago.  (a) He's not getting younger.  

Once Belicheat and Brady retire that team will explode from within.  

54 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

But I read that anything after pick 21 is like picking in the 3rd rd /s.. can’t see this happening to get all the way to 4, would be terrible trade for Browns. 

Oh I agree with you for sure

16 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsMagic1 said:

I  predict that is why Dallas released salary in Bryant move.....

That is why he went to see cowboys 🤠

5 hours ago, kdiggz said:

Gronk plus pick 23 for pick 4?  Cleveland has lots of cap space and is in win now mode

Even the Browns aren't stupid enough to do that.

IMO anybody that makes any kind of a trade with the patriots at this point in time, are idiotcy. .... (had to throw that in) ... They've dominated the league for far too many years, screw them.

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I doubt it.   

Didn't they just paid him an increase a little while ago.  (a) He's not getting younger.  

Once Belicheat and Brady retire that team will explode from within.  

I have a gut feeling the Patriots will go super nova this year and I can't wait to see it.

38 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I have a gut feeling the Patriots will go super nova this year and I can't wait to see it.

There was even a “report” that Brady is leading a revolution against the grumpy old man.   

44 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I will forever love Nick Foles and Doug Pederson for their service to all non-Ne NFL fans!

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

There was even a “report” that Brady is leading a revolution against the grumpy old man.   

Think this is part of and not letting T*m Br*dy's pusher/witch doctor in stadium anymore.

• Like 1