(rumor). Bills-Browns-Giants-Crazy "Dunkirk" type tweet.

PIZ

22 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

The part about this that is most believable to me is that Russ is involved.  I can see him giddy about the notion of getting the #1 pick and all of the brand attention that would go with it...

Is Russ getting fired and is a disgruntled employee now? I could see it then, otherwise not so much.

This exact 3 way trade has been proposed other places as well, so it's not so far-fetched...

I think it would be a great move for all 3 teams, and I hope it happens!

Also, it could explain the Bills visit to see Darnold.

Edited by TheFunPolice

8 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

This exact 3 way trade has been proposed other places as well, so it's not so far-fetched...

I never thought Beane would get a 3rd for Tyrod Taylor.  I never thought he would trade Dareus, Darby, Watkins, or Seymour.  I never thought we would trade for Kelvin Benjamin.  Never thought we would trade Cordy Glenn and our # 21 for Cincy's #12.  Probably missing some.  Beane is definitely a guy that could pull this off.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Well crap, now it's not happening :P

He's like herpes....but no medicine for it.  It's about suppression.

4 minutes ago, kota said:

He lost me at close friend and confidant.  LOL right.

And if you threw a party, invited everyone you knew.

You would see the biggest gift would be from me

and the card attached would say

thank you for being a friend....

1 hour ago, Wsam4031 said:

this isn't coming through on my browser can someone copy and repost just the text

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Alright #billsmafia , try to follow me here. My district manager at work is a part time ref for NCAA Dicision 1 football around the country. He has reffed many @buffalobills preseason games & training camp scrimmages, & has a couple close friends inside the #bills organization.

The other tweets are the information.  Browns/Giants/Bills work a 3 way trade.  Buffalo gets #1 overall.  Giants to #4, Browns go down to 2 and also receive #12.  That's it in a nutshell.  

Relevant tweet:

More

For a fact though that the bills get to 1, browns go to 2, and giants go to 4. Returns may be different than what I said but the end result will be the same. If this Darnold visit goes well, I’d bet my life on it being a lock. Thanks guys!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, kdiggz said:

You are reaching. A believable rumor would be someone like Sal Capaccio saying he heard something. Not some dumb kid on Twitter. You can search Twitter right now and find 100 rumors like this

So you’re saying “crazy Dunkirk Don type tweet” didn’t give you any idea? I still say that’s on you.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Derby Dan said:

I owe a hat factory in Ohio.  I use to be from WNY.  Lived in a small town, probably never heard of it Arkwright.  The only time I ever went to Dunkirk was to go to Walleye Willies.  The place is probably closed now.  I just an avid bills fan

Arkwright is 10 minutes from Dunkirk. Seriously you couldn't do better than that?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TheFunPolice said:

It's fun to piss on these scenarios, but it's not that crazy. 

Based on the "Cleveland war room" thread, maybe the Browns really like Mayfield.  If they can grab a couple extra picks, why not?  Giants still get Chubb/Barkley.  

As for draft season ridiculousness, I only rate this a 5/10.

Edited by stony

1 minute ago, stony said:

It's fun to piss on these scenarios, but it's not that crazy. 

Based on the "Cleveland war room" thread, maybe the Browns really like Mayfield.  If they can grab a couple extra picks, why not?  Giants still get Chubb/Barkley.  

As for draft season ridiculousness, I only rate this a 5/10.

What would be a 10/10 taking Mason Rudolph at 1 like some 2BDs would do?

Seriously not that crazy at all.

2 minutes ago, horned dogs said:

What would be a 10/10 taking Mason Rudolph at 1 like some 2BDs would do?

Seriously not that crazy at all.

Oh yeah, anything involving Mason Rudolph scores high. 

Edited by stony

5 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Arkwright is 10 minutes from Dunkirk. Seriously you couldn't do better than that?

I believe under the old alias he was called out for saying he would be at Walleye Willie's when it is in fact closed.  My memory might not have that right though.