Fred Jackson Signed a One-Day Contract to Retire as a Buffalo Bill

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Fred Jackson Will Sign a One-Day Contract to Retire as a Buffalo Bill on Facebook Live at 1 PM
  • 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Fred Jackson Will Sign a One-Day Contract to Retire as a Buffalo Bill on Facebook Live at 1:30 PM ET

FRED JACKSON THROUGH THE YEARS

juniorhigh--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?width

From Division III to the NFL, Fred Jackson has seen it all in his football career. Congrats on a remarkable career.

FRED JACKSON: THANK YOU BUFFALO

fred-story-4-18-story.jpg

On Wednesday, Bills former running back Fred Jackson will put a bow on his impressive 10-year NFL career, by signing a one-day contract as a Buffalo Bill. Jackson took the time to share his thoughts on what his time in Buffalo meant to him.

Fred Ex Off The Field: (posted it before, but worth repeating again)- WR Stevie Johnson was to appear at Van Bortel Ford in Roch-Cha-Cha to meet fans and sign autographs. SHOCKINGLY (COUGH) he was a no show citing "car troubles (BIGGER COUGH)". To the rescue was FredEx. He showed up at the dealership and signed autographs until EVERY Bills fan there got his AT NO CHARGE. That is all around class IMO, something that Johnson wouldn't know a damn thing about.

• Thank you (+1) 2

On April 11, 2018 at 5:04 PM, #34fan said:

Does he have any interest in coaching?

Beane and McDermott should offer him a position immediately!! He is the definition of hard work, dedication and passion. These are qualities this team need in the locker room daily and FredEx would be a great addition to the staff. Get er dun Brandon

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 10:57 PM, folz said:

, 3rd place on Bills all-time rushing leaders list behind only Thurman and O.J.---

Good story and good player.  Not sure the criteria for WOF.  You go Bills history back to 1960 and there are players who should be on there. 

Distant 3rd

Hard as nails, yet the definition of how you should conduct yourself.

I’m sure some of his “elusiveness” was down to the opposition seeing how often guys got hurt trying to tackle him. ?

Even JJ Watt came up with bruising that looked like he’d been in a car wreck after Fred blocked him.

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Fred Ex Off The Field: (posted it before, but worth repeating again)- WR Stevie Johnson was to appear at Van Bortel Ford in Roch-Cha-Cha to meet fans and sign autographs. SHOCKINGLY (COUGH) he was a no show citing "car troubles (BIGGER COUGH)". To the rescue was FredEx. He showed up at the dealership and signed autographs until EVERY Bills fan there got his AT NO CHARGE. That is all around class IMO, something that Johnson wouldn't know a damn thing about.

Well, you live there so your accounting is probably correct.

A friend took his kid. I was told the appearances of both #13 and Freddie were paid ( chump change) appearances by the dealership.

#13 BS story was correct. freddie stayed for an extra 2 hours to accomadate all the fans that came for both signatures? 

In any event Freddie and SJ are both distinctly different men. And took their responsabilities with different amounts 

of seriousness. 

5 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

Well, you live there so your accounting is probably correct.

A friend took his kid. I was told the appearances of both #13 and Freddie were paid ( chump change) appearances by the dealership.

#13 BS story was correct. freddie stayed for an extra 2 hours to accomadate all the fans that came for both signatures? 

In any event Freddie and SJ are both distinctly different men. And took their responsabilities with different amounts 

of seriousness. 

....I have no idea about the appearance fees, but I do not think FredEx charged to sign.......and you are correct that they were BOTH scheduled to appear with my apology...yet ANOTHER senior moment........Stevie was a no show though......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Fred Jackson Signed a One-Day Contract to Retire as a Buffalo Bill