• Nick Chubb, RB, Georgia
    • Dante Pettis, Washington
    • Mark Andrews, TE, Oklahoma
    • Geron Christian, OT, Louisville
    • Brian O'Neill, OT, Pittsburgh
    • Marquis Haynes, LB, Ole Miss
    • Darius Leonard, LB, South Carolina State
    • Mason Cole, C, Michigan

Please vote on one of the following positions for the #65 pick in our TSW Mock NFL Draft.  A winner will be picked once we reach the best of 150 votes.  

If there is a player missing, please post their name.

Current Bills players picked so far:

12 - Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville

22 - Daron Payne, DT, Alabama

53 - DJ Chark, WR, LSU

56 - Frank Ragnow, C, Arkansas

Edited by Virgil

9 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I'd like an OT or LB by need here, but dont know enough about these tackles and know that Leonard is a huge reach...

So I went BPA (as I know it) with Nick Chubb. Go Dawgs

Chubb was my pick too.  Most of these guys don't fit a need or will be there with our next pick

7 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I think in reality he'll be there at pick 96

He might be but I could see him being a climber. He was dominant at the Sr. Bowl and isn’t unknown in the scouting circles. The media hasn’t spent a lot of time on him because he’s a small school, day 2 prospect. I would be more than pleased if the actual draft played out like this mock has so far. At 96 get another OL or pass catcher. 

19 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

He might be but I could see him being a climber. He was dominant at the Sr. Bowl and isn’t unknown in the scouting circles. The media hasn’t spent a lot of time on him because he’s a small school, day 2 prospect. I would be more than pleased if the actual draft played out like this mock has so far. At 96 get another OL or pass catcher. 

It's growing on me the further it goes, however... "Disappointed in QB, happy at other positions" describes the past 20 years of being a Bills fan, and I dont like it.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

It's growing on me the further it goes, however... "Disappointed in QB, happy at other positions" describes the past 20 years of being a Bills fan, and I dont like it.

I think that’s fair. To me, Jackson is all or nothing. He’s either going to be good or bad. That’s kind of how I feel about Allen too. The rest of the picks will plug some holes and if Jackson is “boom” it’s one of our best drafts ever. If he busts out you have a good collection of talent and swing again next year or in 2020. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bray Wyatt said:

I voted for Crosby the OT, try and get a solid line for the new QB. 

He is also a total STEAL here.  I voted for him also.  A top 5 OT this late in the draft.  He can start instantly, esp. on our line.  Looks like OL is winning, just too many choices :)

26 minutes ago, Nanker said:

We need a guard, folks. Braden Smith looks to still be available if I've read the picks correctly.

http://drafttek.com/2018-NFL-Draft-Prospect-Rankings/Top-College-Offensive-Guards-2018-Draft.asp

Not sure I care for Matt Miller's "Best Available" rankings. 

http://drafttek.com/Top-100-NFL-Draft-Prospects-2018.asp

no fears.  Ragnow will play Guard.  He can do that.  

Crosby only put up 17 reps and the OT's are not that impressive. We need interior all day.

I am down for a Guard/Center for #65...https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/draft-ranking-the-interior-ol-prospects-for-the-2018-nfl-draft

6. WILL CLAPP, LSU – CENTER
Clapp has multiple years grading very well in the SEC at both center and guard. That’s an impressive accomplishment in and of itself. Add in some of the best hands in this draft class, and Clapp is ready to start sooner rather than later.

7. WYATT TELLER, VIRGINIA TECH – GUARD
Teller possesses about as much nastiness as any offensive linemen in this draft class when he wants to show it. He had some of the most dominant blocks we’ve seen this past season and that explosiveness will translate well to the NFL. Teller is a four-year starter with impressive grades each season.

8. BRADEN SMITH, AUBURN – GUARD
Smith plays angry snap after snap, consistently playing to the whistle. He’s not the most natural of athletes, but his power in a phone booth is special. He finished 2017 as PFF’s third-highest graded guard.

Next I looked for MLB and all I see are two OLB's. Not sure I like either guy anyway.

Hmmm. Then I looked at DB, because this is a major need too. I like this guys size and works well in the slot - M.J. Stewart, DB, North Carolina (I chose him)