2018 NHL Playoffs

Mark Vader

10 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Preds -1.5 tonight 

then taking Jets for the series. They are going to have a tough night adjusting from the battered Wild team to this Preds team. 

You were right but their goalie decided otherwise.  If they have neck tattoo in there they lose 11-3.

On 4/28/2018 at 6:46 AM, 4merper4mer said:

You were right but their goalie decided otherwise.  If they have neck tattoo in there they lose 11-3.

Yeah he killed me. I like the Jets team so when they announced the Preds had 32 shots halfway through the game I got caught up cheering against myself! 

Staying away from it tonight, Preds will be flying again. 

If anyone hasn’t seen the Jets play at home in the playoffs make sure you catch game 3, the crowd is bonkers.

man, Rinne is just not impressive this playoff year, bu this game is great

New drinking game.."no shot is a bad shot in overtime"

BTW, while i still have no idea who the female announcer is on the Nashville game, she is 1000% better than Pierre!

Edited by plenzmd1

18 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

man, Rinne is just not impressive this playoff year, bu this game is great

New drinking game.."no shot is a bad shot in overtime"

BTW, while i still have no idea who the female announcer is on the Nashville game, she is 1000% better than Pierre!

What feed are you watching? 

1 minute ago, thebug said:

CBC has Cassie Campbell chime in every once in a while. Can’t stand her! 

Could very well be her, I have no clue who it is. It could be a talking Toucan for all I care...at least I am not hearing about the toque Taney wore when he rode the bus in  Moosejaw!

I don't watch the intermissions when the game is on NBCSN cause I just can't stand JR or Milbury. Although Kathryn Tappen is pretty easy on the eyes!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

Pens got jobbed on that no goal call and Vegas got jobbed from a 2-0 series lead the other night.

The official NHL response - It wasn't called a GOAL and there was not enough evidence to overturn it. 

Was the puck over or was there snow on the puck making it look like it was over. 

Pens have their hands full against the CAPS.   High to the left shoulder is their goalies weak spot.  

Bring on game 3. 

8 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

You're alive!  Glad to see you are okay.  Better luck next year. :P

Was on vacation and don’t use my phone when taking a break! I know you missed me! :)  Looking forward to next year for sure.  

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, njbuff said:

Pens got jobbed on that no goal call and Vegas got jobbed from a 2-0 series lead the other night.

Jobbed? That was the very definition of goalie interference. Vegas got away with cheap shite all night. If you really want to look at who got jobbed it was the Sharks. Neals cheap shot on Meir should be a game suspension. Well away from the play with Meir never seeing him coming. Of course, there won't' be anything as Vegas is the NHL"s darling right now.

It was kind of interesting to see how the Knights react when challenged. Resorting to chippy hockey similar to the Ducks

2 hours ago, Dante said:

Jobbed? That was the very definition of goalie interference. Vegas got away with cheap shite all night. If you really want to look at who got jobbed it was the Sharks. Neals cheap shot on Meir should be a game suspension. Well away from the play with Meir never seeing him coming. Of course, there won't' be anything as Vegas is the NHL"s darling right now.

It was kind of interesting to see how the Knights react when challenged. Resorting to chippy hockey similar to the Ducks

The Refs are letting the Pens get away with at least one fragrant foul per game against the CAPS.  

15 minutes ago, Dante said:

Haven't watched any of that one yet. 

2 games two trips not called on the Pens.   

Game one the Caps all stopped skating when they expected a foul and the Pens got an easy goal.  Yesterday in an expected foul / Power play Holtby was about to leave the ice then turned back to his net.  

goal or no goal?

AAwwrly.img?h=1080&w=1920&m=6&q=60&o=f&l

Db-yF12W0AAIA5e.jpg

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Its close.  One could argue that the white is the ice shaving / snow.  I thought it might have been a goal, but the guys in Toronto called for the review and couldn't make a good determination of it being a goal.   

This why sports games suck.  Too many cameras.

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

WHAT A GAME!!!!!

CAPS WIN!!!!

Ovie for the clincher 4-3 

Wilson or Marchand..can't decide who is the bigger rat and scum. And yes that  hit should get 2 games

Both games great tonight. Have not watched the NBA game yet..will when i get up in 4 hours:angry:

How rare is it in a playoff game wher a team is down by 3 goals and yet wins the same game by 3 goals.

Winniepeg could be the scariest team left and yet I can’t find myself getting used to it. Winnipeg and being scary good are NEVER in the same sentence.

I think they have a legit shot at ending the Canadian-team drought for the SC.

7 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

WHAT A GAME!!!!!

CAPS WIN!!!!

Ovie for the clincher 4-3 

That was a fantastic goal...the skill to put your shot off the post, then gather and bat it out of the air into the net...amazing.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Wilson or Marchand..can't decide who is the bigger rat and scum. And yes that  hit should get 2 games

Both games great tonight. Have not watched the NBA game yet..will when i get up in 4 hours:angry:

No penalty was issued after the Refs had a "high level meeting"    Hit to the shoulder that went to the head.  

Broken jaw and concussion I think I heard.  

1 hour ago, eball said:

That was a fantastic goal...the skill to put your shot off the post, then gather and bat it out of the air into the net...amazing.

Yeah the Pens fans gave Ovie the salute for it !!!!    lol 

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

Another huge game tonight.

These last two games between the Sharks & Golden Knights have been thrillers.

GO SHARKS!!!

Nothing but a win will do tonight Mark. If not, it's pretty much done. No one will beat the Knights 3 games in a row.

• Like (+1) 1