2018 NHL Playoffs

Mark Vader

2 minutes ago, Sweats said:

What the hells going on with the Leafs?

It looks like the Bruins are going to walk away with the division this year and possibly the cup.

They ain’t that good 

Edited by zevo

10 minutes ago, zevo said:

They ain’t that good 

105 points says otherwise. How many points did your team have?  They are showing their youth and they have run into an insanely hot team. It’s not over yet. 

I know hindsight is 20/20 and these games aren’t over, but the Devils sure would like to rewind to game 82 and played everyone against Washington, which would have assured Washington in the first round instead of Tampa Bay/Boston. Which would have almost also assured they wouldn’t be trailing 2-0 going back home for game 3.

Painful lesson to learn.

2 hours ago, Sweats said:

What the hells going on with the Leafs?

It looks like the Bruins are going to walk away with the division this year and possibly the cup.

Gotta win the next two at home

looks dire 

But I’ve seen teams fight back dozens of times from worse starts

not betting on it....

Edited by row_33

I want to be clear .....  

When I said CAPS in 5 I meant out of the playoffs in 5 ....   WTF is wrong with them???? 

Blowing two 2 point leads and losing in OT! 

9 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Nooooo offsides challenge?!?!?

Whew! See u in CBus Caps

they would have gone their regardless....   besides the offsides   Did a CBus player hook Holtby with his stick in the chest??  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I want to be clear .....  

When I said CAPS in 5 I meant out of the playoffs in 5 ....   WTF is wring with them???? 

Blowing two 2 point leads and losing in OT! 

All the talent in the world. They can still win that series but it's going to be tough.

not bitching just wandering if I saw it correct.    I was having signal issues with the heavy rains last night

Just now, Commonsense said:

All the talent in the world. They can still win that series but it's going to be tough.

I recently  became a fan of the team but after the last 2 seasons  I will just say that come playoff time   - they suck