TSW Mock Draft vs Actual Draft

Virgil

5 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Getting late..I hope the Bills selection /vote waits until tomorrow.people make stupid choices on late Friday nights.?????

Hey! Are you talking about me?      :huh:

Yeah, you make a good point. 

54 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Or somebody could type how Jackson is our next TT. That's  a easy way to get him fired up..

Jackson is Tyrod 2.0. How many times do we want to watch this rerun. Give me a break. When will people learn.

• Thank you (+1) 1

With the 20th pick in the 2018 NFL Draft the Detriot Lions select Leighton Vander Esch, LB Boise St. 

@BoffaLoko is on the clock

6 hours ago, Virgil said:

Anyone want to summon MAJBobby?  All you have to do is say something about how we should have kept Tyrod and he appears 

Sorry guys in the field. Testing new Army Thermal sight for M4s

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Thank you (+1) 1

With the 21st pick in the 2018 draft the Bengals select Rashaan Evans, LB, Alabama. The team nobody circles the wagons like, @buffalo, is on the clock!

Edited by BuffaLoko

Short analysis: I would've liked to go LVE here, if he was available, but I find him just slightly better, at the end I got a tremendous LB who will have immediate impact in ¨my¨ Bengals team. I could´ve gone BPA route  or just the Jauron route and get a CB and sit down and watch some guys hanging around here  go nuts! :rolleyes:

Edited by BuffaLoko