Bills send staff to meet with QB Alex McGough

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....WTF is the Gasparilla Bowl?......sounds like the alcoholic version of my sasparilla...........

It is not a new bowl, been around since 2008 and has a $500,000 payout.

Floridians probably can tell you more about José Gaspar (aka Gasparilla) a Spanish pirate in South Florida.

I just have a cheap T-shirt I got from trip there.

1 minute ago, #34fan said:

I thought the "project QB" position was filled by Peterman... They need to re-route the staff to Memphis.:)

P5t5rman's official position is manual jugs machine; he is there to give DBs practice catching.

1 hour ago, PIZ said:

6' 3" and 218.  Supposed to have a rocket arm.

Getting lots of buzz.  Along with the Bills cmeeting him, the following teams scheduled private workouts or met with him:  Cardinals, Chargers, Falcons, Colts, Giants, Buccaneers, Texans, Chiefs, Dolphins, and Saints.

Dayum....possible hidden gem of the draft??  That's an awful lot of teams for a guy noone has talked about before the last 2 days..

8 minutes ago, smuvtalker said:

Dayum....possible hidden gem of the draft??  That's an awful lot of teams for a guy noone has talked about before the last 2 days..

...I'd bet a QB guru like Hugh has 'em on his radar....maybe 1 or at least 4............

1 hour ago, PIZ said:

6' 3" and 218.  Supposed to have a rocket arm.

Getting lots of buzz.  Along with the Bills cmeeting him, the following teams scheduled private workouts or met with him:  Cardinals, Chargers, Falcons, Colts, Giants, Buccaneers, Texans, Chiefs, Dolphins, and Saints.

Isn't there another QB with similar characteristics that live in South Florida??