How do you watch the draft?

RFL

I either go out with friends or host a party.  I used to watch/listen the whole weekend.  Now I’m less engaged as the rounds go by. The “new” 3 day format with the 1st round on Thursday sucks.  It was way better before. 

• Like (+1) 1

I watch Thursday night at home with my draft mags and TBD open on my computer. Friday I fly to Buffalo for the draft party at the fieldhouse, Saturday till 5 or 6 I'll watch in the hotel again with TBD open so I can watch the reactions ,and then Saturday night dinner with Friends in Buffalo . Sunday afternoon back to NC.

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Art in RTP said:

I watch Thursday night at home with my draft mags and TBD open on my computer. Friday I fly to Buffalo for the draft party at the fieldhouse, Saturday till 5 or 6 I'll watch in the hotel again with TBD open so I can watch the reactions ,and then Saturday night dinner with Friends in Buffalo . Sunday afternoon back to NC.

That's impressive!

16 hours ago, RFL said:

This may have previously been posted, if so my apologies.  How do you take in the draft?  For years when I was in Amherst NY, a mile from UB north, we’d get together with a bunch of friends go downtown and have a fun night. But I missed alot of the analytical stuff with all the hootin and hollerin. Now in Florida for 7 years and not a ton of Bills fans around me, I tell the wife Im not available draft weekend, have the tv on, the laptop and ipad with draft trackers and kick back.  Wifey says Im the only one that does this.......am I lol?

DRUNK AS HELL so i can maybe understand when Bills continually pass on QBs for RBs

18 hours ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Do you really care?

Actually I do.  Some funny antics.  Good to hear Im not the only draft nerd.....but I do draw the line at eating nacho cheese off his chest. Ill make sure to have TBD up as well as a tracker.  Cant wait

With laptop, TV & phone simultaneously while taping for further insight if needed. I'm WAY TOO deep into this for no good reason. I've even got some family members watching occasionally too! My interest has strangely grown over the years as it has become so much more of a production.

20 hours ago, RFL said:

This may have previously been posted, if so my apologies.  How do you take in the draft?  For years when I was in Amherst NY, a mile from UB north, we’d get together with a bunch of friends go downtown and have a fun night. But I missed alot of the analytical stuff with all the hootin and hollerin. Now in Florida for 7 years and not a ton of Bills fans around me, I tell the wife Im not available draft weekend, have the tv on, the laptop and ipad with draft trackers and kick back.  Wifey says Im the only one that does this.......am I lol?

Where did you used to go downtown to watch the draft? I'm a UB student and usually just watch it with friends at someone's house, but that sounds better. 

• Like (+1) 1

I go to the highest point I can find and sit in the nude with my feet in a warm water bath, a lightning rod pointed to the heavens.

In the past I had a series of spreadsheets set up, linked from an alpha sheet showing the draft order with links to complete player eligible and team needs - I'm kind of an Excel geek that way. I'd have a PC and a laptop and the TV.

This year I'll have First Pick open on a tablet. I can run updates on the site, pick by pick and come out with potential outcomes so fast. 

Dinner is always wings. I've got a nice bottle of champagne chilled for when my boy is called by the Buffalo Bills. Come home, Baker Mayfield.

• Like (+1) 3

On 3/31/2018 at 9:58 PM, Commonsense said:

I sit nude in my man cave and eat nacho cheese off of my chest using Tostitos Scoops.

I do the same thing with blinds open, a hairy chest and Habanero cheddar cheese with Dave's Insanity Hot Sauce topping it off! 

On 3/31/2018 at 9:56 PM, RFL said:

With my eyes.

• Like (+1) 1