Did Mills sabotage Peterman's start due to his anger over TT benching?

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

That’s not why he got benched, that’s why a lot of Bills fans don’t like him. Those aren’t interchangeable.

He got benched because Dennison thought his garbage offense would improve. He pushed for the move and McDermott went along. It lasted a half, failed in epic fashion and Dennison was fired. There are no conspiracies needed to cover for that scrub. He got a chance and sucked worse than any player ever has in the 1st half that he ever played!!

Dennison?  Talk about CONSPIRACY theories.  

Dennison never had that kind of power.  

So tell me what do you think of the Raiders conspiracy theory where Carr got clubbed because he preached too much?

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

10 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I know that to be a fact. Dennison asked for the move.

Got "proof"?   

11 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I know that to be a fact. Dennison asked for the move.

Got "proof"?   He can ask all he wanted to.    The ultimate decision was on McDermott 

• Like (+1) 1

No player is going to sabotage his OWN career by intentionally playing poorly, especially when his own career is hanging by a slender thread.

Enough of the conspiracy guesses (they aren't worthy of the term "theory") based on what somebody's friend heard.

Just now, WhoTom said:

No player is going to sabotage his OWN career by intentionally playing poorly, especially when his own career is hanging by a slender thread.

Enough of the conspiracy guesses (they aren't worthy of the term "theory") based on what somebody's friend heard.

Marcel Dareus

Ryan Fitzpatric

Cordy Glenn

Mario Williams 

All played at a lesser level after they got paid.   Coincidence? 

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

If I dig through old texts I do. It is from about as reliable of a source as there is on the subject. The text is actually from between the announcement and the game so it isn’t even hindsight. 

But who was ultimately responsible for the benching?   I believe it to be McDermott.  

Hell if it wasn't and Dennison WAS the reason he would have been fired before the got on the plane for the ride home.  

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Marcel Dareus

Ryan Fitzpatric

Cordy Glenn

Mario Williams 

They took it easy because they had a fat contract with a lot of guaranteed money. That's different than intentionally playing bad.

Mills' contract isn't good enough for him to take it easy, let alone play a bad game on purpose.

22 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

That’s not why he got benched, that’s why a lot of Bills fans don’t like him. Those aren’t interchangeable.

He got benched because Dennison thought his garbage offense would improve. He pushed for the move and McDermott went along. It lasted a half, failed in epic fashion and Dennison was fired. There are no conspiracies needed to cover for that scrub. He got a chance and sucked worse than any player ever has in the 1st half that he ever played!!

If Taylor was white, he'd still suck. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Marcel Dareus

Ryan Fitzpatric

Cordy Glenn

Mario Williams 

But who was ultimately responsible for the benching?   I believe it to be McDermott.  

Hell if it wasn't and Dennison WAS the reason he would have been fired before the got on the plane for the ride home.  

McDermott has to make the final call but Dennison pushes for the change. McDermott certainly signed off on it but WAS NOT the driving force behind it. That was Dennison. 

Just now, jmc12290 said:

If Taylor was white, he'd still suck. 

He would be liked more than he is. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, QB Bills said:

Or it's just that this line was so awful that teams never blitzed us and still got right to the qb. Luckily we had a guy who could mask these deficiencies with his mobility. You saw what happened when you had a pocket qb in there. 

I'll say it until the cows come home..you people don't know how good we had it with Tyrod. He did all that could be asked for and more with this porous line, awful coaching and JV receiver group. 

Next year is not going to be pretty. Be prepared. 

Tyrod = ?

Your post = ?? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Marcel Dareus

Ryan Fitzpatric

Cordy Glenn

Mario Williams 

I’d argue a little about Mario. A couple All Pro and Pro Bowl seasons after he got paid. He totally quit on Rex and Co after that, though.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

C'mon Kirby. If the guy was another Tom Brady most every Bills fan would worship him.  I think a reason as to why a lot of Bill fans didn't like him was because he was a somewhat limited NFL QB...nothing more. 

Yes, there will always be those few like our current nation's leader. Hopefully, they all get a bit older and die off. 

6 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Why insult people? What is the point of that? It's not funny and just makes you look small. 

Did you read his post ?    Is it not 100% ? ? 

We traded away a guy who can’t pass and disappears for long stretches but we will struggle without him ???‍♂️????. 

Look small ?  Like the scoreboard vs the jags. 

Hold the advice, I’m all set.   

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Like (+1) 4

5 hours ago, kdiggz said:

He must have also been mad about Tyrod playing because he was a turnstile in the other 15 games as well

Yeah this. Stop making up excuses for that game. It was a terrible coaching decision. I feel bad for NP. They put him out there before he was ready.