Rams trying to trade for OBJ per NYDN

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Beckham and 2 to the Browns for 1 & Corey Coleman.

??  that makes ALOT of effing sense.  Dang if that happens that would be a good thing for us right? Giants take Darnold, Browns take Allen, Jets take Rosen or Mayfield, we trade to 4 to get the other one.

Edited by smuvtalker

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
2 minutes ago, smuvtalker said:

??  that makes ALOT of effing sense.  Dang if that happens that would be a good thing for us yes??

I would think the Browns would have to give up more but I could be wrong.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

So Les Snead is betting everything on 2018 and 2019. After that they won't be able to pay anyone. Good luck with that, I guess.

He won't be able to pay anyone or have any young talent because they keep trading away draft picks.

13 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Beckham and 2 to the Browns for 1 & Corey Coleman.

I think Browns would like to do something like this but I don't know how much Giants value that top pick. They might feel like they are happy at 2 and can get who they want there. They might want that Browns #4 pick though!

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

So Les Snead is betting everything on 2018 and 2019. After that they won't be able to pay anyone. Good luck with that, I guess.

That's the NFL now. Load up to win while you still can. The window of opportunity for success and championships has shrunk. Look at Seattle. Get a SB title and then start to rebuild again. 

6 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I agree.  This is basically OBJ for a 2nd round value.  Coleman has done nothing in the league except be hurt.

Emotions take over in these situations sometimes. KC practically gave Peters away.