The Bright Side Concerning Peterman

At least Peterman played poorly enough for 99.9% of us to agree he's not the future. If he would have played almost mediocre, we would have a much larger debate. I don't think he's hopeless, anything can happen, but I'm sure glad he didn't leave us wondering about going for our guy right away.

If you are in the 0.1% that wholeheartedly disagree and believe Peterman is our future, that's wonderful. I'm very proud of you.

• Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

At least Peterman played poorly enough for 99.9% of us to agree he's not the future. If he would have played almost mediocre, we would have a much larger debate. I don't think he's hopeless, anything can happen, but I'm sure glad he didn't leave us wondering about going for our guy right away.

If you are in the 0.1% that wholeheartedly disagree and believe Peterman is our future, that's wonderful. I'm very proud of you.

Whatever you say.  Anyone who feels the guy got thrown to the wolves with no preparation and experience could care less about your validation.

• Like (+1) 4

17 minutes ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

I don't know how I ever lived without this post.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Peterman was drafted in a later round as an afterthought. Then he was tossed into a game too early to be the savior of a season. 

I agree with you that if he at least played mediocre there could be some debate. I disagree it was an ideal situation for him to start. Piss poor performing offence and all. 

If it makes you feel better to bring up his very awful debut and toss him in the dumpster so be it. If it helps you get through the day.

I don't have any expectations but I haven't written him off and I don't think he was given a very fair chance. That's how I feel.

I like Peterman better then Tyrod. At least Peterman went out swinging. Tyrod just held the ball until Jacksonville KOed him at the end of the game. Tyrod ran away while Peterman ran tword the goal.

Reality check. The offense scored 3 points in a playoff game. They scored 3 points against the Panthers. They racked up 56 yarder vs the Saints. Dennisons fired and Tyrod's traded. We have a new offensive system and a new OC and a brand new back up QB to pretend to be a starter.

We got bigger problems then Peterman right now.

Edited by Lfod
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Lfod said:

Peterman was drafted in a later round as an afterthought. Then he was tossed into a game too early to be the savior of a season. 

I agree with you that if he at least played mediocre there could be some debate. I disagree it was an ideal situation for him to start. Piss poor performing offence and all. 

If it makes you feel better to bring up his very awful debut and toss him in the dumpster so be it. If it helps you get through the day.

I don't have any expectations but I haven't written him off and I don't think he was given a very fair chance. That's how I feel.

I like Peterman better then Tyrod. At least Peterman went out swinging. Tyrod just held the ball until Jacksonville KOed him at the end of the game. Tyrod ran away while Peterman ran tword the goal.

So throwing ANOTHER weak arm interception towards one of the top CBs in the NFL on a potential game winning drive in the playoffs is "running tword the goal". I guess we all should be NFL QBs because absolutely anybody could have thrown that hot garbage

Trent Edwards 2.0. The out pattern where Ramsey intercepted him. Noodle arm. At least he seems to take more chances and pull the trigger than Tyrod, whether that's a good thing or bad.......At this point he is just another crappy backup until he can prove otherwise on the field in preseason. 

7 minutes ago, Madd Charlie said:

So throwing ANOTHER weak arm interception towards one of the top CBs in the NFL on a potential game winning drive in the playoffs is "running tword the goal". I guess we all should be NFL QBs because absolutely anybody could have thrown that hot garbage

It was more entertaining then watching Tyrod dance around the back field the entire 4rth quarter in a 3 point game only game managing a bunch of 3 and outs. 

Peterman was only in the Playoffs game because Tyrod turned him self into a huge target with the ball super glued to his hands all game. He got knocked out. Oh and I think that last sack he took was for a loss. 

Edited by Lfod
  • Like (+1) 1

Leave Peterman alone.  The kid was a rookie mid-to-late round draft pick and the team put him in one week's notice, on the road, after a disastrous two week performance from the 'starters'. Then his fullback sets up a volleyball for the Chargers to intercept, and a few minutes later he loses his Number One receiver to a knee injury.  Buffalo always like a good underdog story. Common Nathan....prove all of the haters wrong! 

• Like (+1) 5