Most entertaining player since MCM

39 minutes ago, Batman1876 said:

How are you forgetting Brian Moorman? His fakes were the most exciting part of several seasons. Did you know he was a hurdler? The announcers rarely mentioned it.  Stay tuned because I have a shocking Nick O’Leary fact I’ll share some other time. 

1900 in Roman numerals. 

honestly fits the criteria. It was pretty darn entertaining. Tho I chalk that to the "crafty Dick Jauron", Announcers said that literally every 4th down.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Bag of Milk said:

Troy Vincent's hit on J.P. Losman.

Priceless.

I'm not sure that's not a bag of coke given how small the thumbnail is.. maybe tat's the joke.

Just now, White Linen said:

2003 Takeo Spikes

2014 Brandon Spikes.  Especially in those pre-season games I was like, oh my god this is going to be fun.  

I loved me Brandon Spikes, he might be top 5 not joking

2 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Watching Rob Johnson get sacked was always good for a laugh

The JP Losman apologist brigade made me chuckle too

twas entertaining. I don't think an apologist brigade meets the criteria lol, pre Fitz (and I was way too young), but was JP not the best quarterback between Bledsoe (he had a half year IIRC) and Fitz?

8 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Leodis as a returner was pretty entertaining. He was either going get a nice return or fumble the ball. 

10 minutes ago, White Linen said:

I'd take powell over him all day.

6 minutes ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

That John Wendling sure could hurdle a stationary horizontal pole

And jump his way out of a pool. 

Btw- I am starting to hate what this board is becoming. So much crap, clutter and throwaway threads these days. 

Edited by Jamie Nails

3 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I really want to stress not fan favorite lunch pail blue collar locker room leader (AKA Kyle Williams or Fred Jackson)

Although of course they are valid options. They were clearly amazing.

But I want to know who was simply the most fun player to watch. Electrifying, Entertainment.

To me no brainer: Shady. But I really wanted to say Eric Moulds. He's still my favorite Bill since MCM.

I take it back. Shady is too obvious. He's disqualified, my votes:

1. Eric Moulds

2. CJ's one good year (I'm getting lazy and tired rn)

3. Good old Fred

4. Incognito trucking his way past the 1st.

5. Nate Clements for almost ending Tom Brady's career. That play alone, regardless he's on the list.

6. Tre White baby!

7. Swatkins

8. Big Pat Williams

20. Bernard Pollard AKA Patriot killer (I know, I know not a Bill)

This list is horrible, I get it. I will accept the "you're a moron comment". Just name me your guy.

But I'm asking name you're ONE guy, you can shoot names. I'll specify the Criteria better: Player with enough plays on his belt, for a season at most. Mostly cause it's entertaining knowing you can put on the game and look forward for CJ making a crazy run, TO, E Moulds with a circus catch etc.

My favorite is Eric Moulds by I mile. Mind you I was highly impressionable.

Have to agree, seeing Clements almost single handedly separating Brady from his head gets him on the list alone.

https://youtu.be/M4OTH0pddv4