Most entertaining player since MCM

I really want to stress not fan favorite lunch pail blue collar locker room leader (AKA Kyle Williams or Fred Jackson)

Although of course they are valid options. They were clearly amazing.

But I want to know who was simply the most fun player to watch. Electrifying, Entertainment.

To me no brainer: Shady. But I really wanted to say Eric Moulds. He's still my favorite Bill since MCM.

I take it back. Shady is too obvious. He's disqualified, my votes:

1. Eric Moulds

2. CJ's one good year (I'm getting lazy and tired rn)

3. Good old Fred

4. Incognito trucking his way past the 1st.

5. Nate Clements for almost ending Tom Brady's career. That play alone, regardless he's on the list.

6. Tre White baby!

7. Swatkins

8. Big Pat Williams

20. Bernard Pollard AKA Patriot killer (I know, I know not a Bill)

This list is horrible, I get it. I will accept the "you're a moron comment". Just name me your guy.

But I'm asking name you're ONE guy, you can shoot names. I'll specify the Criteria better: Player with enough plays on his belt, for a season at most. Mostly cause it's entertaining knowing you can put on the game and look forward for CJ making a crazy run, TO, E Moulds with a circus catch etc.

My favorite is Eric Moulds by I mile. Mind you I was highly impressionable.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks
  • Like (+1) 1

How are you forgetting Brian Moorman? His fakes were the most exciting part of several seasons. Did you know he was a hurdler? The announcers rarely mentioned it.  Stay tuned because I have a shocking Nick O’Leary fact I’ll share some other time. 

1 minute ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Who or what is MCM?

1900 in Roman numerals. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Rico said:

McGee is in the conversation.

Can't forget Sammy Decoy either. :wub:

Mcgee no question. He was tremendous with the ball in his hands.  One of my favorite Bills since the MCM, no question

4 minutes ago, Batman1876 said:

Stay tuned because I have a shocking Nick O’Leary fact I’ll share some other time. 

Did he go to Harvard?

Does he wear his wedding ring during games?

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Music city miracle 

My brain does not like remembering that, Im sticking with the Roman numerals answer. 

2 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Did he go to Harvard?

Does he wear his wedding ring during games?

You will never and I mean never guess who is in his family tree. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Batman1876 said:

My brain does not like remembering that, Im sticking with the Roman numerals answer. 

You will never and I mean never guess who is in his family tree. 

The Rock???

T.O.  That 99 yard touchdown he had that year still showed he could be explosive.

Spiller in 2012 as well.  I know he fumbled a lot of important kick offs but McKelvin from time to time could take them to the house 

How can we forget Stevie J?  Love him or hate him he kept at least me interested 

Edited by Another Fan

Just now, PIZ said:

Player or play?

I'll say season. General freak athlete plays over the course of 9 or 10 games.

2 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Player or play?

Player with enough plays on his belt, for a season at most. Mostly cause it's entertaining knwing you can put on the game and look forward for CJ making a crazy run etc.

1 minute ago, Another Fan said:

T.O.  That 99 yard touchdown he had that year still showed he could be explosive.

Spiller in 2012 as well.  I know he fumbled a lot of important kick offs but McKelvin from time to time could take them to the house 

Player with enough plays on his belt, for a season at most. Mostly cause it's entertaining knwing you can put on the game and look forward for CJ making a crazy run etc.

But TO did have a solid year, I was excited knowing he was on the field.