The Patriot Way.

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

they are just smarter than everyone else. 

Because you know, you can’t just easily buy that stuff in the Caribbean. Can’t fix stupidity.

While I agree with the sentiment of the post and ridiculing the Patsies is always fun, is anyone going to acknowledge that Costa Rica is in Central America and not The Carribean? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, RochesterLifer said:

While I agree with the sentiment of the post and ridiculing the Patsies is always fun, is anyone going to acknowledge that Costa Rica is in Central America and not The Carribean? 

Central America? So, like... Kansas?

5 hours ago, PIP said:

The Patriots are imploding before our eyes isn't it wonderful!!!

Talk of their demise is usually overstated. They are still the team to beat in the AFC, if not the NFL. Lets hope we can make some progress this off season. 

14 minutes ago, Idandria said:

Talk of their demise is usually overstated. They are still the team to beat in the AFC, if not the NFL. Lets hope we can make some progress this off season. 

True story - in the past 3 weeks, Tom Brady has both chugged a beer and consumed a strawberry. The end is nigh.

18 minutes ago, Idandria said:

No they're not the team to the beat in the NFL.  Even AFC is debatable.

5 hours ago, BuckeyeBill said:

Brady will have a drop off this year.  Will consider retirement, as will Billacheat.  The implosion is coming.

As great as he was in the Super Bowl, I couldn’t shake the feeling that it was a swan song of sorts.  And by that I mean for peak Brady - he’ll obviously still play well and even great at times.

A downgrade at LT us going to hurt this year.  I truly believe that ‘18 is the year that we see the start of a real decline - for both TB and the Pats.

5 hours ago, Drunken Pygmy Goat said:

It was in the article. Over 50 grams in a soda can.

58 grams is over two ounces. How much freekin' weed do these guys smoke on vacations ?

and to Costa Rica. I am thinking they have plenty of weed there already.

hilarious. surprised they did not let him in though, with the weed.

Buy Local !