Stadium Wall Mock Draft Sign-Up

Virgil

17 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Give me the patriots ... I'll @#$% over there draft

"With the thirty-first pick of the 2018 NFL Draft, the New England Patriots select........................

Tanner Carew Long Snapper  University of Oregon "  

Edited by B-Man

37 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Give me the patriots ... I'll @#$% over there draft

That feeling you got when you posted this was your soul dying a little

*Updated Teams that need owners:  Rams, Titans, Falcons, Vikings

Edited by Virgil
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, section122 said:

I'll take the Vikings too

I'm going to give everyone until 5pm tomorrow to assign teams.  If we don't have all the teams assigned then, you can have the Vikings as well.

But thank you

4 hours ago, section122 said:

I see you've got me down for the fins and that works I can definitely do that.  I would also be willing to do the Patriots, Vikings, Falcons, Steelers, or really anyone else you need me to.  I spend way too much time on the draft lol.

A suggestion though:

As soon as a pick comes in the next team is on the clock.  Perhaps updating the thread title with who is on the clock (if it isn't too much work).  I would also put the Bills pick thread up when you put the draft up so people can discuss trades (since most want us to go to #2 lol).  That way it can move along and if we do it quickly, we can possibly add 2nd or even 3rd rounds.

I tried to send you a PM but it says you can't receive them. 

6 hours ago, garybusey said:

Browns

It's saying you can't receive PM's either right now

At Jon Gruden’s request the Raiders will be using a draft board from 1998. We’d love to move up for a shot at Manning or Leaf but will settle for a quality RB prospect like John Avery (smokescreen we really like Terry Fair but don’t tell anyone). 

Edited by Kirby Jackson

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

At Jon Gruden’s request the Raiders will be using a draft board from 1998. We’d love to move up for a shot at Manning or Leaf but will settle for a quality RB prospect like John Avery (smokescreen we really like Terry Fair but don’t tell anyone). 

The Giants happen to think that Barkley would look great in Silver and Black....at the right price.

If I'm not mistaken, Gruden was over the moon when the Bills took Spiller.  Just sayin

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The Redskins have a slightly-used Clinton Portis stashed in storage somewhere. He could be yours for a reasonable price ;)

15 minutes ago, Virgil said:

The Giants happen to think that Barkley would look great in Silver and Black....at the right price.

If I'm not mistaken, Gruden was over the moon when the Bills took Spiller.  Just sayin

The Buccaneers wish to engage the Giants in trade talks for the #2 pick

4 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

The Buccaneers wish to engage the Giants in trade talks for the #2 pick

The Giants are definitely listening.  Based upon last years trade up to #2 and this years trade up to #3, I'm looking for +250 on the trade chart.

PM your offer good sir

5 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

The Redskins have both a 'fair compensation' trade chart done and a rudimentary big board. I really should have better things to do with my Saturday.

No, you really shouldn't

14 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Alright, I'll take them.  FInally get revenge for Music City Forward Pass:devil:

Awesome.  All teams have been signed up for.  I will start the actual draft page now then. 

Thank you all