Breaking: no charges against Zay

23 minutes ago, ******* said:

BREAKING: 
LOS ANGELES (AP) _ Los Angeles prosecutors say they are declining to bring charges against a Buffalo Bills receiver Zay Jones days after a naked, bloody argument with his brother.

I am amazed  that no charges were filed.  I am happy for Zay, but what does it take in LA to violate the Law?

Just now, Saint Doug said:

Well, he wasn’t exactly in public. All we saw was him walk in front of a camera naked and swearing. Who’s blood was that and how was it connected to Zay? Who broke that window and why? I’m fairly certain no one is willing to talk in this situation. There’s basically no case. 

You're not a lawyer. I know it's fun just to ask questions and pretend that undercuts all proof, but it's not how it works.

It's pretty easy to connect the guy with all the cuts who had to be taken to the hospital is probably the one who smashed the windows on the 30th floor. This is just a rich kid getting off easy, if this was you, or me, or 99% of this society, we are getting charged.

You can pretend you know what you're talking about, but you have no clue. This was just an easy plea deal that saved the Sheriffs office money on not prosecuting and having trial costs, he I'm assuming offered to pay for cleaning costs and repairs, and the property probably wants this put behind them asap because this isn't really attractive to their clientele. And most don't want to deal with a trial.

But go ahead, ask your questions like you'd make a good lawyer. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, longtimebillsfan said:

I am amazed  that no charges were filed.  I am happy for Zay, but what does it take in LA to violate the Law?

Pretty sure double murder with a knife is exempt if you are a Bill or ex-Bill. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, longtimebillsfan said:

Other than himself, window, carpet and some walls, what did he hurt?

I'm sure he paid the hotel 10X what the repair costs were to drop any property damage charges.

26 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Zay even dropped the charges

Well, he’s consistent! 

Hey, pay for the damages and get well. I’m sure his family was looking to help him, not add to his burdens. 

6 minutes ago, Luvbills said:

Maybe just maybe he is paying to fix the window and whatever it cost to clean up the blood. After watching that video a couple times yesterday, I don't think he was fighting with his brother. I think his brother was trying to keep him safe. His brother at one point clearly said "Do you want to talk to Dad?". 

In my other post I think that is clearly what's happening... I never mentioned fighting with his brother, I don't think it was a fight either. His brother was trying to help him. 

He did many other things that broke the law and was reckless, without allegedly fighting his brother. 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

He may have dropped this one but it was a **** pass.  A good qb puts that in a better spot. 

Your opening statement killed your point:  " He may have dropped this one "   End of story. You lost all reason after this.

Cheers

2 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

You're not a lawyer. I know it's fun just to ask questions and pretend that undercuts all proof, but it's not how it works.

It's pretty easy to connect the guy with all the cuts who had to be taken to the hospital is probably the one who smashed the windows on the 30th floor. This is just a rich kid getting off easy, if this was you, or me, or 99% of this society, we are getting charged.

You can pretend you know what you're talking about, but you have no clue. This was just an easy plea deal that saved the Sheriffs office money on not prosecuting and having trial costs, he I'm assuming offered to pay for cleaning costs and repairs, and the property probably wants this put behind them asap because this isn't really attractive to their clientele. And most don't want to deal with a trial.

But go ahead, ask your questions like you'd make a good lawyer. 

Pot...meet....Kettle

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1