Mandela Effect

100DollarBills

On 3/23/2018 at 9:56 AM, DC Tom said:

I'm a physicist.  I don't need a !@#$ing YouTube video to tell me what is and is not physics.  And that is not physics.

No, it doesn't, and yes, it can.  What's more, it doesn't need to.  Source: I'm a physicist, and you're a goddamn idiot.

"Particle behavior?"  The !@#$ is this nonsense?  There is NO difficulty describing that.

My Third Eye is getting tired. I will have to stop reading now.

20 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

In the past year or so I have been hearing the people on the History Channel pronounce this word differently that I recalled it from my youth

Neander - thall  or Neander - tall  

Ne·an·der·thal
[nēˈandərTHôl]

NOUN
  1. an extinct species of human that was widely distributed in ice-age Europe between c.120,000–35,000 years ago, with a receding forehead and prominent brow ridges. The Neanderthals were associated with the Mousterian flint industry of the Middle Paleolithic.

Also the Planet   Uranis    

Ur[your] anis  or Ur a[h] nis 

There was a conscious decision to change the pronunciation of "Uranus" just before the Voyager flyby, just so the media could report on it without giggling like schoolchildren.

I am not making that up.

17 minutes ago, 100DollarBills said:

They are both explained by the same strange phenomenon: you're a !@#$ing idiot.

I don't get Mendalla effects very often.  Berenstein Bears is the only one I have that is common.  However, I do often get cases of deja vu even though I know for a fact it is the first time I have experienced that, well, experience.  That is what really creeps me out.

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

There was a conscious decision to change the pronunciation of "Uranus" just before the Voyager flyby, just so the media could report on it without giggling like schoolchildren.

I am not making that up.

18 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I am not making that up.

They are both explained by the same strange phenomenon: you're a !@#$ing idiot.

Michio Kaku is a very respected physicist, and he is a believer in multiverses. At least he is open minded enough to try and understand the possibilities that would explain mass alternative memories. 

Just now, 100DollarBills said:

Michio Kaku is a very respected physicist, and he is a believer in multiverses. At least he is open minded enough to try and understand the possibilities that would explain mass alternative memories. 

The difference between you and Kaku is that HE UNDERSTANDS THIS ****.  So do I.  Whereas you are a !@#$ing idiot.

20 minutes ago, Mark80 said:

I don't get Mendalla effects very often.  Berenstein Bears is the only one I have that is common.  However, I do often get cases of deja vu even though I know for a fact it is the first time I have experienced that, well, experience.  That is what really creeps me out.

It sounds like at least you have an open mind, congrats, thanks for understanding. Who knows, there could be more examples that come about. 

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

The difference between you and Kaku is that HE UNDERSTANDS THIS ****.  So do I.  Whereas you are a !@#$ing idiot.

I'm not saying I'm smart, I know I'm lacking in advance scientific concepts, but at least I'm open minded enough to not totally dismiss alternate memories as 100% infallibility. 

2 minutes ago, 100DollarBills said:

It sounds like at least you have an open mind, congrats, thanks for understanding. Who knows, there could be more examples that come about. 

I'm not saying I'm smart, I know I'm lacking in advance scientific concepts, but at least I'm open minded enough to not totally dismiss alternate memories as 100% infallibility. 

Congratulations, you're open minded...but you lack the capacity to filter arrant nonsense.  Being open-minded is not a positive character trait when you're !@#$ing stupid.

D.C. Tom, you come across as someone who has an agenda. Afraid that people may question why they may remember things differently and maybe just maybe weird phenomena might be the cause? 

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Congratulations, you're open minded...but you lack the capacity to filter arrant nonsense.  Being open-minded is not a positive character trait when you're !@#$ing stupid.

!@#$ing stupid is someone who sits on the couch most of their life in a vegetative state obsessing over the next best social tv show. I'm at least attempting to question things. I'm not the only one. Why can't you just accept there are people with different views who may just happen to have different memories. 

Edited by 100DollarBills

there's this and it has both jiffy and butter in the name/description

download.jpg.ae8bd2bb420bbd47c3a47ee1f2831ddf.jpg

On 3/22/2018 at 2:38 PM, ShadyBillsFan said:

Remote Viewing   or   Mandela Effect 

Image result for jiffy peanut butter   Image result for Jiffy Peanut Butter   Image result for Peanut Butter Jiffy Mandela

Yeah, I'm good 

syracuse still has a green over red traffic light

On 3/22/2018 at 3:12 PM, 100DollarBills said:

I also remember the green light being on top of traffic lights. Now it's red, it feels so wrong. 

21 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

there's this and it has both jiffy and butter in the name/description

download.jpg.ae8bd2bb420bbd47c3a47ee1f2831ddf.jpg

syracuse still has a green over red traffic light

It was green light on top everywhere, not just the Syracuse light. I distinctly remember a Jiffy peanut butter. Again, whether erroneous or not, these are my memories. 

1 hour ago, 100DollarBills said:

D.C. Tom, you come across as someone who has an agenda. Afraid that people may question why they may remember things differently and maybe just maybe weird phenomena might be the cause? 

!@#$ing stupid is someone who sits on the couch most of their life in a vegetative state obsessing over the next best social tv show. I'm at least attempting to question things. I'm not the only one. Why can't you just accept there are people with different views who may just happen to have different memories. 

You think Sicily has been moved on maps..... Stick to reality TV. 

Edited by Ol Dirty B

9 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

You think Sicily has been moved on maps..... Stick to reality TV. 

In my memory yes, Silicy was always about 75-100 miles away from shore, to far to realistically build any bridges connecting the mainland. It's one of the reasons it looks weird now. 

43 minutes ago, 100DollarBills said:

In my memory yes, Silicy was always about 75-100 miles away from shore, to far to realistically build any bridges connecting the mainland. It's one of the reasons it looks weird now. 

What?  "Always?"  How long is "always?"  How many times have you been to Sicily and looked across the Straits of Messina?

Stop thinking about things.  You really suck at it.

2 hours ago, 100DollarBills said:

I do have an agenda: to verbally beat sense in to morons.  STOP BEING A MORON.  You are entitled to different views on things...you are NOT entitled to different facts of physics, cognitive psychology, evolutionary biology, or epistemology.

8 hours ago, 100DollarBills said:

I don't actively believe in those things, but mind control experiments such as MKUltra have been taking place for years. Still trying to figure out if the so called Mandela Effect is a form of memory implantation. 

Has nothing to do with memory implantation. 

Try looking into diverging timelines. You'll have more success. 

3 hours ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I just discovered that when we had kids. And the only reason was that we got a book on CD of the berenetain bears and they said “stain” in a very pronounced way.

I haven't been following this thread but for giggles - but the Bears one is straight up real. I loved those books as a kid. I had them all, and it was stein. Not a doubt in my mind. 

54 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

What?  "Always?"  How long is "always?"  How many times have you been to Sicily and looked across the Straits of Messina?

Stop thinking about things.  You really suck at it.

I do have an agenda: to verbally beat sense in to morons.  STOP BEING A MORON.  You are entitled to different views on things...you are NOT entitled to different facts of physics, cognitive psychology, evolutionary biology, or epistemology.

Hey Tom.  Here’s some thing for future use.  

image.jpeg.30fc5d85512258d10e9b1e75487d6d54.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I haven't been following this thread but for giggles - but the Bears one is straight up real. I loved those books as a kid. I had them all, and it was stein. Not a doubt in my mind. 

What ever it is, I can feel it. 

You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. 

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Well there’s a stain on your reputation. :D

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You're all wrong.  It was the Berenstain Boars.  I remember it very clearly.

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Perchance it's an actual splinter?  That would explain so much?

All I can think of now is crayonz old avatar, the Homer Simpson X-ray of a crayon in his brain. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 100DollarBills said:

The last supper painting no longer has a chalice? 

I have had my antique last supper painting in my kitchen for decades... I'm looking at it right now and I can assure you there was never a chalice

just some glasses and wine containers 

you know of "the holy grail" and expect it to be in the painting ... but it never was

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I have had my antique last supper painting in my kitchen for decades... I'm looking at it right now and I can assure you there was never a chalice

you know of "the holy grail" and expect it to be in the painting ... but it never was

Dan Brown got rich off that misconception. It damn sure wasn't because of his prose.  

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Dan Brown got rich off that misconception. It damn sure wasn't because of his prose.  

If you want to talk real mysteries of the last supper painting ...

the phantom hand holding the knife has always peaked my curiosities 

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

The holy grail is there.  You have to look very close to see “her”.  

Look for the  V.  

You also need to look at the “original” and not the variants.  

If you see halos you are not looking at the “original “. 

10 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The holy grail is there.  You have to look very close to see “her”.  

Look for the  V.  

You also need to look at the “original” and not the variants.  

If you see halos you are not looking at the “original “. 

I have the original... and if you consider the V the grail with the whole Mary magdaline story then I guess it's there... 

but Davinci and Dan Brown have no idea if Magdaline and Jesus had a child

none at all

Edited by Buffalo716

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

There never was a chalice in The Last Supper.  

It was McDonalds Hamburglar glass.

i swear I read this thread and my IQ dropped per post...

im drooling over a spittoon now

Edited by Buffalo716

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

i swear I read this thread and my IQ dropped per post...

im drooling over a spittoon now

Implanted memory.  In truth, you've been drooling over a spittoon for decades.  Michio Kaku told me so.

• Haha (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

There never was a chalice in The Last Supper.  

It was McDonalds Hamburglar glass.

I just spit out HOT coffee 

23 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I have the original... and if you consider the V the grail with the whole Mary magdaline story then I guess it's there... 

but Davinci and Dan Brown have no idea if Magdaline and Jesus had a child

none at all

True.  No proof of a child.  

But the V does make one think.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.