What if the Bills have been taking to the giants about aquiring the QB they want but?

1 minute ago, Paulus said:

He has gas left in the tank, just not much... The Giants recognize this and will likely draft a QB if they don't trade out of #2.

Yeah, he probably does.  I just wouldn't pay much to get him, certainly not 22 and 65.  I want a young fella that can be around ten years or more if he works out.

21 minutes ago, Gugny said:

What if John Bonham never died?

Would Led Zeppelin suck?

I didn't particularly care for the direction they were headed with In Through the Out Door.

I mean - I realize bands need to evolve and/or adjust, but take, "Carouselambra," for example ... that's not the Led Zeppelin I would have wanted to hear more of, had they kept going.

Of course - this is not to say that I'm happy Bonham died.

Why the !@#$ would you twist my words like that, you filthy mother !@#$er???

Dude.

John Bonham rocks. 

PS: Definitely would love to hear what Zeppelin would have sounded like through the 80s. They began to sound different towards the end, for sure, but to me they can do no wrong. Other than I'm Gonna Crawl. I don't care for that song. 

20 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Will cassettes make a comeback?

Vinyl is the "new," thing with the hipsters, these days.

I don't think cassettes and/or 8-tracks will make a similar comeback.

Vinyl is the purest form of music.  It's one continuous line.

I don't have a record player anymore.  They call them turntables now.

I remember putting pennies on the needle cartridge to weigh it down enough to prevent some skips.

I only have 2 records now.

The others are gone.

When you put pennies on the needle cartridge,  it is not a record player or a turntable.  It is a lathe.

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

I know we all won't agree on mandatory waiting periods for purchasing weapons.

But can we all agree on mandatory waiting periods for starting threads?

What if all the threads that start with "what if" were required to be non-QB related?

What if posters didn't have major anxiety over the QB pick?

What if McBeane is taking a SpaceX shuttle to Mars to look for other prospects?

What if TPegs can't buy a SpaceX shuttle for the GM/HC?

What if...

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Dude.

John Bonham rocks. 

PS: Definitely would love to hear what Zeppelin would have sounded like through the 80s. They began to sound different towards the end, for sure, but to me they can do no wrong. Other than I'm Gonna Crawl. I don't care for that song. 

I absolutely LOVE that song!

3 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

When you put pennies on the needle cartridge,  it is not a record player or a turntable.  It is a lathe.

I was 10!  Cut a brother some slack!

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Beane should be immediately fired if he trades a 1st and 3rd for a 37 year old Eli Manning. That would be bad enough alone, but there is not enough of a supporting cast for him to be successful.  Crazy  idea. 

I guess last year showed he can't elevate the talent around him.

9 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Yeah, he probably does.  I just wouldn't pay much to get him, certainly not 22 and 65.  I want a young fella that can be around ten years or more if he works out.

I hope I'm wrong but I am starting to think that we dropped the ball on #3 and no one else really wants to trade which means 12,22,2019 1st , 53,65, 2019 2nd.  Damn Jets.

2 minutes ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

What if I run out of toilet paper while I'm on the toilet, but...

Just use your hand and the toilet water like you normally do.

1 minute ago, formerlyofCtown said:

I hope I'm wrong but I am starting to think that we dropped the ball on #3 and no one else really wants to trade which means 12,22,2019 1st , 53,65, 2019 2nd.  Damn Jets.

Yeah, that's too much.  If that's the price, I'm staying at twelve and taking Jackson or trading up to six or seven if Mayfield is available.

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

What if my aunt had balls?

I heard she does.  Keeps em in jar.

Just now, Dr. Who said:

Yeah, that's too much.  If that's the price, I'm staying at twelve and taking Jackson or trading up to six or seven if Mayfield is available.

I think Indy was the only team that wanted to trade down.  That's why all the give us a call comments were made.  GM speak for it's expensive.

12 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Eli and sweet cheeks might make a good tandem. 

Are you saying Eli will take AJ's woman.

18 minutes ago, BillsVet said:

What if all the threads that start with "what if" were required to be non-QB related?

What if posters didn't have major anxiety over the QB pick?

What if McBeane is taking a SpaceX shuttle to Mars to look for other prospects?

What if TPegs can't buy a SpaceX shuttle for the GM/HC?

What if...

Just bored bored I lost my job yesterday.

7 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Just bored bored I lost my job yesterday.

I'm very sorry for you and hope you land on your feet.

I know there are a lot of question marks and unknowns with the Bills.  With McBeane I have a feeling that things will work out for the best. 

My best to you in finding your next job.

24 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

I know we all won't agree on mandatory waiting periods for purchasing weapons.

But can we all agree on mandatory waiting periods for starting threads?

You would have to make it a 12 year waiting period to keep me from posting.  I started a new account for personal reasons and I'm looking for an honest discussion and I'm not going to use an ancient thread to have it.  If you don't like it then don't click the only persons behavior that you can control is your own.  Stop trying to control others or you will live a very frustrated life.  I don't have a problem with multiple discussions on similar topics.  But I do have a problem with people who want make rules in order to oppress others but I'm not going to ask for a rule to oppress them.

4 minutes ago, BillsVet said:

I'm very sorry for you and hope you land on your feet.

I know there are a lot of question marks and unknowns with the Bills.  With McBeane I have a feeling that things will work out for the best. 

My best to you in finding your next job.

Thanks I sacrificed a lot for that company but some of what I sacrificed were higher paying jobs so It may be a blessing from God.