What if the Bills have been taking to the giants about aquiring the QB they want but?

What if Beane has been talking to The Gmen about a trade to aquire a QB but it's about who is available for the giants at 2.

What if it's about if the QB the Gmen like being at 2.

What if we want to trade 22 and 65 for Eli Manning.

The Mannings have a certain view of the right of QBs being Drafted high.  P. Manning stated that a QB that high has the right to start which is why he was released by Indy.

What do people think about aquiring Manning under these circumstances.

Do you feel that price would be to high or that he is done?

• Like (+1) 1

What if John Bonham never died?

Would Led Zeppelin suck?

I didn't particularly care for the direction they were headed with In Through the Out Door.

I mean - I realize bands need to evolve and/or adjust, but take, "Carouselambra," for example ... that's not the Led Zeppelin I would have wanted to hear more of, had they kept going.

Of course - this is not to say that I'm happy Bonham died.

Why the !@#$ would you twist my words like that, you filthy mother !@#$er???

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

I don't understand a word you typed.  What if I could?

Oh I'm sorry am I supposed to claim that I have a source or heard about it in a high level business meeting.  I'm just speculating and curious what others think.  I don't think the Giants will trade for reasonable value and I don't think Beane would even consider it but there have been reports of discussions between the 2 and the Giants are looking at QBs.

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Would Led Zeppelin suck?

I didn't particularly care for the direction they were headed with In Through the Out Door.

I mean - I realize bands need to evolve and/or adjust, but take, "Carouselambra," for example ... that's not the Led Zeppelin I would have wanted to hear more of, had they kept going.

Shouldn't you be focused on baseball at least that would be about sports.

Will cassettes make a comeback?

Vinyl is the "new," thing with the hipsters, these days.

I don't think cassettes and/or 8-tracks will make a similar comeback.

Vinyl is the purest form of music.  It's one continuous line.

I don't have a record player anymore.  They call them turntables now.

I remember putting pennies on the needle cartridge to weigh it down enough to prevent some skips.

I only have 2 records now.

The others are gone.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I am not giving a 1st and 3rd for Eli Manning rental for a couple years. 

Thanks for giving feedback and not acting like a 12 year old what would you give up and would you prefer a latter drafted QB compete with and learn from AJ or Eli.

I do understand that this is not the preference but if these were the options.

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Will cassettes make a comeback?

Vinyl is the "new," thing with the hipsters, these days.

I don't think cassettes and/or 8-tracks will make a similar comeback.

Vinyl is the purest form of music.  It's one continuous line.

I don't have a record player anymore.  They call them turntables now.

I remember putting pennies on the needle cartridge to weigh it down enough to prevent some skips.

I only have 2 records now.

The others are gone.

I kinda like you and don't want to block you but I am interested in feedback not childishness.  What your doing isn't even funny it's just stupid and annoying.

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Trade for Eli?  Nope. 

Why not?

Just now, formerlyofCtown said:

Thanks for giving feedback and not acting like a 12 year old what would you give up and would you prefer a latter drafted QB compete with and learn from AJ or Eli.

I do understand that this is not the preference but if these were the options.

Let see if I am using Eli as a bridge type. Knowing inflated QB Prices. And his 22 and 23M cap hits next two years. 

Two 3rds is max i would give up. Well maybe throw in a late rounder as well. 

Not giving a premium pick (1s or 2s) based on where we are in the rebuild. 

9 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Would Led Zeppelin suck?

What, no "Hot Dog" fans??

Presence has one good song, and that is Achilles Last Stand. 

Physical Graffiti is their last good album. Those who want to question me, realize I have a Zoso tattoo on my left arm.

Wait, what's this thread about again? Eli Manning on the Bills? Redonk, OP!

Just now, formerlyofCtown said:

I kinda like you and don't want to block you but I am interested in feedback not childishness.  What your doing isn't even funny it's just stupid and annoying.

What if you're just saying that to see if I care that you block me?

What if what you REALLY want is for me to tell you that this thread wasn't a stupid idea?

What if Beane's obvious quest to make the Bills younger is all a smoke screen and it's realistic that he wants to give up picks for  a 37-year-old QB, even though we're missing several other pieces?

What if that made sense?

Then I wouldn't be talking about Zep and cassettes.  That's what.  Block away.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Let see if I am using Eli as a bridge type. Knowing inflated QB Prices. And his 22 and 23M cap hits next two years. 

Two 3rds is max i would give up. Well maybe throw in a late rounder as well. 

Not giving a premium pick (1s or 2s) based on where we are in the rebuild. 

He would obviously have to restructure.  Which would mean more guaranteed money I hadn't thought about that.  So you feel we got lucky last year rather than being close.

14 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Do I want to pay a first and third round pick for a 37 year old qb who might be done?  Hmm.

He has gas left in the tank, just not much... The Giants recognize this and will likely draft a QB if they don't trade out of #2.

5 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Why not?

Beane should be immediately fired if he trades a 1st and 3rd for a 37 year old Eli Manning. That would be bad enough alone, but there is not enough of a supporting cast for him to be successful.  Crazy  idea. 

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

What if you're just saying that to see if I care that you block me?

What if what you REALLY want is for me to tell you that this thread wasn't a stupid idea?

What if Beane's obvious quest to make the Bills younger is all a smoke screen and it's realistic that he wants to give up picks for  a 37-year-old QB, even though we're missing several other pieces?

What if that made sense?

Then I wouldn't be talking about Zep and cassettes.  That's what.  Block away.

I don't care if you care but sometimes you are funny.