Cover 1 Breaks Down Trent Murphy

2 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

Just wanna chime in and say take everything they say with a grain of salt. They always love every move the bills make.

He will be a backup role/second fiddle to what Jerry Hughes does for half the price.  I'd love to restructure Hughes $10mm and $6mm+ contract. 

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

To the contrary, they don't love AJ McCarron. 

That article was before we signed him, to be fair. I'll never forget the positivity surrounding the Rick Dennison hire even though I thought it was quite obvious it would not work. 

2 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

That article was before we signed him, to be fair. I'll never forget the positivity surrounding the Rick Dennison hire even though I thought it was quite obvious it would not work. 

You also have to remember that Cover 1 is not just one person as they have a number of different people who author pieces under their banner. 

7 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

Puff piece central. They did the same thing with Ragland.

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

Excited to have him. Good breakdown.

My only concern is, watching that move in the clip... he's in the AFC East now. You dive like that at Brady's legs and it's a 15 yard penalty even if you dont touch him.

Sweep the leg! 0:)

7 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Excited to have him. Good breakdown.

My only concern is, watching that move in the clip... he's in the AFC East now. You dive like that at Brady's legs and it's a 15 yard penalty even if you dont touch him.

Looking at Murphy's Twitter I think there's a chance he gives Brady a Stone Cold Stunner. Not even kidding.

• Like (+1) 1

In 2016, Murphy was one of the better run defenders among all outside linebackers. He was ranked 9th in run stop percentage (6.3%), which included 21 solo tackles and 15 run stops, per Pro Football Focus. He is very good at using his 33 7’8″ arm length to stack and set edges.

The Bills run D was awful last year, so it's good to see he plays well against the run. He and Star should make a difference, although we still don't know who's going to play MLB.

5 hours ago, elroy16 said:

The Bills run D was awful last year, so it's good to see he plays well against the run. He and Star should make a difference, although we still don't know who's going to play MLB.

Do we know who's play Strong side?  I thought Lorax was getting a reduced role?  Maybe I misunderstood.