Per ESPN Bills very likely to persue Dolphins SUH

9 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

The Dudebro is basically the baseball version of Guy Fieri.

He’s got nothing on me. And I’m a better fielder.

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Yeah but I don't think you can switch hit.

Two words.  Todd Frazier.

Met.

22 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

I don't want Suh, I want Kyle Williams back and draft a DT. Lotulelei and KW is a very respectable interior. 

Kyle is a part time rotational player at this point.  I'd like to have him back and he's a great leader for the team, but when it comes to on-field performance Star / KW / Adolphis still feels light on the inside.

Suh would allow Star to focus on run stopping and help free up Hughes again.  I hope we sign him.

1 minute ago, baskingridgebillsfan said:

bills leak this out and then Star signs 12 hours later  

That's a good point. +1

31 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Kyle is a part time rotational player at this point.  I'd like to have him back and he's a great leader for the team, but when it comes to on-field performance Star / KW / Adolphis still feels light on the inside.

Suh would allow Star to focus on run stopping and help free up Hughes again.  I hope we sign him.

Kyle Williams bleeds red, white and blue. He is a veteran leader and brings a veteran presence and leadership qualities to the locker room.

the book on Suh is hes dirty,  thats it.   never been mentioned as lacking intelligence,   not motivated,  bad locker room guy.    if anything he wants the players around him to get better, and the team to succeed.

if he can be had for a decent # and years.    our DT situation would be taken care of in spades.     Star eating up 2 blocks,  Suh causing havoc up the middle of the field,   Jerry on the edge.    sounds deadly.   sounds like alot of sacks or more picks for our ball hawking secondary.

price has to be right tho.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

That's a good point. +1

Kyle Williams bleeds red, white and blue. He is a veteran leader and brings a veteran presence and leadership qualities to the locker room.

I'm not debating that.  Would love to keep him.  But he's not 27 anymore, sometimes reality of performance needs to be taken into account vs sentimentality.