What if the trade up to #12 is just a ruse?

Meaning that it’s not to trade up even further for a QB. What if they did it for a twofold reason, shedding Cordy and his contract and then move back a bit to gather more current and/or future draft picks? Even with a small trade back the Bills still might be in a position to take a QB AND grab more draft picks. Hey, so far Beane has been surprising a lot of people since here, exceeding average expectations. I wouldn’t be hating on something like this if we were to get even more prime picks.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Tipster19 said:

Meaning that it’s not to trade up even further for a QB. What if they did it for a twofold reason, shedding Cordy and his contract and then move back a bit to gather more current and/or future draft picks? Even with a small trade back the Bills still might be in a position to take a QB AND grab more draft picks. Hey, so far Beane has been surprising a lot of people since here, exceeding average expectations. I wouldn’t be hating on something like this if we were to get even more prime picks.

Ruse?

I think your girlfriend has rused you once too often.:D

Seriously the writing is on the wall. QB or bust.

I agree that it’s to move up further and grab a top QB prospect but I love being surprised. A small trade back for big compensation and then make a trade for Foles where we still keep our 1st rd picks. Yeah, thst’s The ticket! Lol! 

Go Bills!

7 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

Wasn’t Pegs at the combine to check out the QBs? I don’t think he would be too pleased, not at all.

ooooooooooooohhhhh

Just now, Rico said:

Wasn’t Pegs at the combine to check out the QBs? I don’t think he would be too pleased, not at all.

He was in on the trickery.  They said Daddy Pegs, we have a job for you too.  

10 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

Tipster, you never fail to disappoint during free agency and the draft.

That hamster is working overtime on the wheel.

Relax, Beane is making every effort to draft the best possible franchise QB.

Watch his efforts,and be thankful a Bills GM is finally putting the work in to make it happen.

• Haha (+1) 1