Flight Tracker SZN!

34 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Glad I found someone else who thinks Cousins may still be in play. 

Yes player visits dont start until Weds but talks agents start today.  There's a good chance all the details will be in place by Wednesday for several of the free agent and to sign.  I sou t the Bills will send the plane to pick up an agent. 

I have not given up on Cousins but worry he might be a bottom line guy in terms of paycheck and NYS taxes put us at a disadvantage versus other destinations.

If OBL were an NFL free agent, he would have been 20 minutes after midnight, first day of NFL free agency in 2002.  

MH370?  Easy.  Coordinates with deep sea submersibles on scene by 12:14AM EST.  ;)

21 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They are bringing coffee to Chase Daniel’s agent! It’s on like a mofo.

22 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

In Washington?  Minnesota? or New Orleans? ;)

So I exaggerate a little ;) 

I asked them where they were heading. They said that they were going to Baylen Brees’ spelling bee. I’ll keep you posted...

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Link, quote, context?  Because he's said he's not trading up, either, and when you look at what he actually said and the qualifiers, you realize it meant nothing.

I think it means something when you consider his stated philosophy of building through the draft with cost controlled players in combination with their 2018 salary cap situation.  

49 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

I know.  I dont expect it. BUT ...

Everyone has been strangely silent about Cousins.  The only report was more than a week ago from Schefter saying that his sources told him that four teams have talked to the league about contracts for Cousins.   Thats hardly conclusive evidence of anything.  The Bills could have talked to the league since then. 

There's been nothing from  Cousins camp.  

I have occasional contact with one Bills insider, and he's been totally silent.  Not a hint about what the Bills might be doing.  

So as far as I'm concerned, there's no reason to believe the Bills are out of the Cousins game. 

We have never had a coach that can schmooze like McDermott.

This is a powerful skill that people don't pay attention to but they should. It will be a big benefit for us over time if McDermott can stick around.

I think if McDermott wants Cousins he can make it really hard for a guy like Cousins to turn away. So I don't know if they want him or not but I for one wouldn't count the Bills out of the running if they do.

For those that don't know what I mean, I mean players will say; "It just felt right. The team, the organization, I don't know it just felt like I fit in. The community is wonderful for the children. When I talked to my wife she agreed..." and so on.

Edited by BadLandsMeanie

14 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I think it means something when you consider his stated philosophy of building through the draft with cost controlled players in combination with their 2018 salary cap situation.  

I know what you mean but look at it this way.

If they don't have to trade away drafts picks to get a  QB, those picks save them millions, big time money, over what they will have to pay out to free agents.