Has there ever been a more fun, anticipated off season?

njbuff

It's only going to be "fun" if the Bills do what each one wants them to do.  If they simply draft with all those picks the BPA and don't end up with a consensus top QB in the draft I'm sure it will be a horror for many who expect to be drafting their guy top 3.

Just now, Woodman19 said:

It's only going to be "fun" if the Bills do what each one wants them to do.  If they simply draft with all those picks the BPA and don't end up with a consensus top QB in the draft I'm sure it will be a horror for many who expect to be drafting their guy top 3.

It would signal that there is little hope for the franchise going forward.

1 minute ago, Fetou said:

It would signal that there is little hope for the franchise going forward.

To you, but what if they hit on most of those first 6 picks and get probowlers all over the team?  Suddenly you don't need an Aaron Rodgers, a middle tier QB will do.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I find this stuff fascinating.

I am looking everywhere, all the time to see what is going on.

What do you think?

Couldn't agree more. Coming off the playoff appearance, a ton of draft picks and a lot of QB possibilities in the draft and free agency. Looking forward to seeing how it plays out and I see no reason not to put my faith in McBeane. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

I agree it is the opposite of every off season I can remember.

no doubt.  i am so addicted to this team that's it's very counterproductive. all i want to do is keep up everyday and will read or listen to anything football but more specifically the bills.

i listen to wgr and 950 all day everyday.( except between 10-noon.) i don't do the sabres or hockey.

i bounce between danger and battaglia and shopp and the lapdog. it's so bad that i jones for the john murphy show over the weekends. i need help....or some kind of job at obd:rolleyes:

Edited by billsredneck1

Hope springs eternal when the team makes a QB change...I think fans were at the point where they had lost all hope with Tyrod- I know I did...I had vowed I wasn’t going to another game as long as Tyrod was the QB because I already knew what the game would look like.

So, now combine a new regime trading him, to having all these picks, to having all these QBs to chose from.   It makes for a very drama filled offseason.

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

I'm on pins and needles here about the QB position.  Did they let Tyrod go having a plan in place or did the Browns offer them more than they'd be able to get and they jumped on it?

If the later is the case, we are rolling the dice on a FA QB or drafting one.  Scary but refreshing at the same time.

• Like (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, Fetou said:

Already terrified of the let down if they don't chase a top QB prospect.

Not terrified, but same line of thinking here. 

We we had a floor called Tyrod.  Now the floor until resolve is somewhere between Peterman and totally unknown. Last time we saw the franchise painted into this type of corner, it didn’t go well 

24 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

no doubt.  i am so addicted to this team that's it's very counterproductive. all i want to do is keep up everyday and will read or listen to anything football but more specifically the bills.

i listen to wgr and 950 all day everyday.( except between 10-noon.) i don't do the sabres or hockey.

i bounce between danger and battaglia and shopp and the lapdog. it's so bad that i jones for the john murphy show over the weekends. i need help....or some kind of job at obd:rolleyes:

Haha I hear ya man...I turn WGR off when they start talking hockey...Sal’s my boy...can’t wait till he has his own show instead of Murph.

• Like (+1) 1