So...Matt Moore as the Bridge QB?

1 minute ago, PeterGriffin said:

Matt Moore to backup Peterman while Mayfield sits and learns the ropes.

As a GM If your first rounder is sitting inactive behind Moore and peterman you might want to start working on a resume 

—————

now I will say I don’t think we are chasing a costly vet to pair with a rookie. Tyrod was that option. So someone like Moore is the alternative that now makes sense.

Just now, NoSaint said:

As a GM If your first rounder is sitting inactive behind Moore and peterman you might want to start working on a resume 

—————

now I will say I don’t think we are chasing a costly vet to pair with a rookie. Tyrod was that option. So someone like Moore is the alternative that now makes sense.

No kidding. 

4 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Matt Moore is not that bad of a QB.  Actually he’s pretty decent and you can argue he might have more success than Cutler did with Miami.

Id be ok with Moore as starter while a rookie sits next season

A first rounder is starting for us day 1 almost 100% no matter the rest of the depth chart 

If we sign Moore and don’t take a guy in the first.... again, I’ll suggest Beane start contemplating his own future.

Why do you want a bridge QB so bad. Recently either quarterbacks make it their rookie year or they don't. Bridging deshaun Watson was moronic. If a quarterback can't start in the NFL right away or gets discouraged at early failure than he never had IT to begin with. Sink or swim.

• Like (+1) 1

What have you been watching from Matt Moore over the past 3 years that suggests he would be good at this?

He looks great coming in a game for an injured QB, not so much when teams game plan for him as the starter...actually he kind of sucks when that happens.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Whoa.  Didn’t know the Daboll connections.  That even bumps it up.  Your exactly right.  We inly need a guy for 4-6 games I feel.

What a waste of 4-6 games. I don't even understand that thinking at all. It's like you are planning on your starter to be so bad that you have to throw a rookie in there.

Either sit him the whole year barring injury, or play him right away. Don't do what they did with Peterman last year. 

5 minutes ago, gr8billsfan said:

Moore for dirt cheap would make sense. What’s Peterman future if we get Moore and draft Rosen? 

Who gives a !@#$... His future is what it is now... Their isn't one, just like their wasn't one for Hamdan, Levi, or Tuel. These guys don't work out. Add Peterman to the list. 

Edited by Ol Dirty B

can we stop saying bridge QB? We need a starting QB

On 3/9/2018 at 10:49 PM, klos63 said:

How about we try to get a QB that will help win a lot of games so we can make the playoffs?

No, we need a bridge QB...bridge...bridge