Baker Mayfield hits all targets except the Bills sign

16 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

It's cold in Cleveland, Chicago, NE and Greenbay too but you don't hear the bull **** comments about those cities. LT being on TV is a complete joke and that female host is just as bad. I would Trade our entire draft for a chance to make Mayfield our QB for the next 10+ years.

Who do you think you are? Mike Ditka!

Nice diss Tomlinson about its cold here, like it’s not in Cleveland, Chicago, other eastern cities. 

Ole Lindsay Rhodes who cackles about everything as well, another so cal valley chick

Let him go to Cleveland 

48 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

BM: BillsMafia

BM: Baker Mayfield

No such thing as coincidence. 

BM: Barry Manilow

Manilow sang Mandy. Mandy is the name of Mayfields Cousins fathers uncle’s former 5th grade teachers roommate.

What the hell does it all mean?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Jay_Fixit said:

BM: Barry Manilow

Manilow sang Mandy. Mandy is the name of Mayfields Cousins fathers uncle’s former 5th grade teachers roommate.

What the hell does it all mean?

BM = Bowel Movement. And Johnny Manzeil wore #2. Coincidence? I think not.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

Stop with the height bs.

He's taller than both Brees and Russell Wilson.

Who gives a sh*t if??

If he's gonna suck, his height isn't the problem.

What height bs?    Saying that Mayfield looked to be the same height as the 5' 10 Tomlinson is bs?

8 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Thanks LT for saying "You don't wanna go there" and then the chick saying "Its too cold in Buffalo"

What a bunch of Richard's

Dont you know, Buffalo is obviously the only place in the NFL that gets cold.

11 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Thanks LT for saying "You don't wanna go there" and then the chick saying "Its too cold in Buffalo"

What a bunch of Richard's

Why don't these "Richards" that always say buffalo is cold never bring up Green Bay or any other team that playes in the north in the elements the way the game is supposed to?

1 hour ago, Chicharito said:

Why don't these "Richards" that always say buffalo is cold never bring up Green Bay or any other team that playes in the north in the elements the way the game is supposed to?

Green Bay, Denver, KC, Pittsburgh, NE*, NY 2x, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Philadelphia, Washington and Buffalo. 12 of 32 ~ 1/3rd of the NFL.  Did I miss anyone? 

Chicago 13 of 32

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Green Bay, Denver, KC, Pittsburgh, NE*, NY 2x, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Philadelphia, Washington and Buffalo. 12 of 32 ~ 1/3rd of the NFL.  Did I miss anyone? 

Chicago 13 of 32

Boston

54 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Chicago 13 of 32

I think you mean NJ2x?   

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Chicago 13 of 32

Carolina and Tennessee can be hit or miss as well.

Yep, Buffalo is the only outdoor stadium in the NFL with cold weather conditions.

10 hours ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Minnesota

They are in a dome, don't play outdoors.

10 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Chicago 13 of 32

I think you got them

I thought Detroit but then remembered it's a dome

• Thank you (+1) 1