Baker Mayfield hits all targets except the Bills sign

14 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Thanks LT for saying "You don't wanna go there" and then the chick saying "Its too cold in Buffalo"

What a bunch of Richard's

And he said “if Marshawn Lynch couldn’t last in Buffalo? I’m telling you brother”. I wonder if that’s a shot at Mayfields off the field issues? Kinda weird

21 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

If it wasn’t a concern, it wouldn’t keep being regurgitated. And for the record, Mayfield is my top choice out of all the prospects coming out

Fair point.

I think it's being overblown though.

They need something to talk about.

13 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

And he said “if Marshawn Lynch couldn’t last in Buffalo? I’m telling you brother”. I wonder if that’s a shot at Mayfields off the field issues? Kinda weird

Alternative facts? Must be a fun way to go through life.

• Like (+1) 1

Too be fair his first throw at the bills sign was dead on accurate it just went under it into the net so it was right on the money 2nd throw he was not trying because him and LT were laughing, I did not like the LT remarks about Buffalo and the female host remark it's cold up there. I want mayfield the kid has fire. This is a guy that was a walk on no 2 College football teams. Only person to ever walk on and win the Heisman Trophy. He is everything a Bills fan could hope for a true leader that plays with passion. 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Could be a sarcastic rip at marshawn too, since he's a lunatic, joking that "if a well adjusted, upstanding citizen like marshawn who never has ANY issues with anybody couldn't make it, well then nobody can!!"

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

I want mayfield the kid has fire. This is a guy that was a walk on no 2 College football teams. Only person to ever walk on and win the Heisman Trophy. He is everything a Bills fan could hope for a true leader that plays with passion. 

100% agree with you. This should be the guy. 

4 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

Stop with the height bs.

He's taller than both Brees and Russell Wilson.

Who gives a sh*t if??

If he's gonna suck, his height isn't the problem.

Flute, Brees, Wilson, Juergenson, & Tarkington were all 6' & under so i'm with you if they are a good QB they are good despite their height !!

• Like (+1) 1

Wow LT- for having a career passer rating over 146,  sure looks rusty... 

5 hours ago, aristocrat said:

That’s funny. Allen wouldn’t hit one of those 

But the ball would’ve gone through the net, set it on fire and the sign would’ve burned, falling off to the ground for a point. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

5 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Thanks LT for saying "You don't wanna go there" and then the chick saying "Its too cold in Buffalo"

What a bunch of Richard's

Was fully waiting for the #BillsMafia twitter crew to take him down - he's ALWAYS talking smack on the Bills and gets ripped every time.  

5 hours ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Too be fair his first throw at the bills sign was dead on accurate it just went under it into the net so it was right on the money 2nd throw he was not trying because him and LT were laughing, I did not like the LT remarks about Buffalo and the female host remark it's cold up there. I want mayfield the kid has fire. This is a guy that was a walk on no 2 College football teams. Only person to ever walk on and win the Heisman Trophy. He is everything a Bills fan could hope for a true leader that plays with passion. 

It's cold in Cleveland, Chicago, NE and Greenbay too but you don't hear the bull **** comments about those cities. LT being on TV is a complete joke and that female host is just as bad. I would Trade our entire draft for a chance to make Mayfield our QB for the next 10+ years.

Edited by Call_Of_Ktulu