FA DE Owa Odighizuwa working out for Bills (update:Signed)

And there is this

On August 28, 2017, Odighizuwa was suspended the first four games of the 2017 season for violating the league's performance enhancing drugs policy. The next day, he was released by the Giants.

Edited by artmalibu

16 hours ago, Blokestradamus said:

The prototype! If only he didn't have dodgy hips.

Watch out, your British is showing ;) 

11 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Cool.  It just seems like guys with ridiculous names don't pan out.  I'm ok with this guy because it has some flare and he'd be cheap.  Vita Vea no way!

Blake Bortles and Blaine Gabbert were predictable flops based on their monikers.  How many guys named Shawn without an h have excelled as players for example?  These guys are at a disadvantage.

Quit while you're behind

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Another nugget from Sal.:rolleyes:   

Don't forget all the futures contracts that were signed right after the season Sal........non-comp Gold!

Rough year of takes and he's also starting to look like Mr. Miyagi

One man's Kouandjio is another man's Odighizuwa.......

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

16 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Has a very interesting backstory for anybody interested.  Born in Columbus, Ohio.  Somehow sent to live in Nigeria for 5 years to get away from his parents and reunited with them in Portland, Oregon before his father promptly killed three people at a Virginia law school in 2002.  Had to overcome a lot obviously.

https://nypost.com/2015/05/09/a-murderous-father-a-battered-loving-mother-rooks-long-road-to-giants/

I was just going to post this.  Incredible story.

Low risk, high reward thing I presume.  He wore out his welcome with the Giants between injuries and a PED suspension.  In between he showed flashes.

If his head is together and he's off the juice, could contribute

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

I like this signing as this guy seems to have some untapped potential. I remember watxhing him at the combone as well and thinking he was going to be good. Who know what happens going forward, but its depth either way and a really food fit for what we do on defense.