Richard Sherman - 3ry deal with 49ers

23 hours ago, Like A Mofo said:

Sherman is a HOF CB, but at 30 years old and coming off an Achilles injury, no way I would want him with the Buffalo Bills.

Plus I am not sure Sherman would fit into the Buffalo culture all that well.

Thats debatable at this point.  He hasnt had a long enough stretch of excellence to merit HOF.   

I live in the Pacific Northwest, and I've been watching this guy for years. You can say he's cancerous, and you can dislike him, but he is an incredible cornerback. I don't know what he has left in the tank, or how his recovery is going, but if he is anywhere near 100%, he is a top-five cb.

• Like (+1) 2

If he can recover from his injury he would be a massive upgrade for the secondary.  He is outspoken but he is also incredibly smart.  I think he would give Buffalo a bit of swagger they have not had in years.  McDermott saw what a good big corner could do for a defense when he had Norman.  I would be in favor of the move and fits the scheme Buffalo plays.

2 hours ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

If you want to sign him, you better do it in Madden, because that's the only way Richard Sherman will EVER end up playing for the Bills.

Who cares?  His best years are gone.

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

Who cares?  His best years are gone.

CB with an achilles tear and surgery on the other is gonna be a bit tough for him to keep playing at the level he was at; not to mention he is getting older

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

That means "we don't think you are worth your contract after the injury, so feel free to look around, but we won't be paying you much if you wanna stay"

Just now, Teddy KGB said:

Get him.     Need another process trusting reinforcement.  

I'm down with him, if the price is right.

That's a serious secondary with white, Hyde, poyer, vontae, Sherman