Bills Sign Ivory

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

That’s good because they still need 2 more 

...perhaps head to camp with Cadet, Murphy and a draftee......wonder how the Banyard kid who did show some promise ended up in the McD doghouse?...signed and released THREE times.....

4 hours ago, KD in CA said:

I've always liked Chris Ivory -- solid vet, hard runner.  Now draft someone on day 3.

I have too. Especially with the Jets. Ivory is a good pick up.
Marrone still cannot produce a quality O line.

idiot

Draft one to compete with Cadet or whomever

44 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...perhaps head to camp with Cadet, Murphy and a draftee......wonder how the Banyard kid who did show some promise ended up in the McD doghouse?...signed and released THREE times.....

hes and older player i believe, and likely has reached his ceiling. Good ST player though

1 hour ago, Domdab99 said:

Really don't understand this signing. So many RBs available through FA or the Draft. And  they're younger and for less money. 

I'm on the fence, he's proved in his history he can carry the rock all 4 quarters. He will be a solid compliment to shady, power with a dash of speed. Unlike Tolbert, who is slower than my grandmother. But I agree there's alot of younger faster fa rbs out there but god forbid shady goes down, ivory has proven to carry the rock. I have a feeling bills still trade up to draft a QB and draft rb late, ivory is just insurance if the bills swing and miss on a late round rb.

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

I have sources deep within that the Bills brass aren’t happy with Cadet’s rehab. They’re likely going to part ways. Likely replacement is Ebony. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

I wouldn’t totally sleep on Aaron green. He’s under contract. Kind of a homeless man’s Shady McCoy. Just get a UDFA, they said. Dime a dozen, they said.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/aaron-green?id=2555217

34 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I wouldn’t totally sleep on Aaron green. He’s under contract. Kind of a homeless man’s Shady McCoy. Just get a UDFA, they said. Dime a dozen, they said.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/aaron-green?id=2555217

not very uplifting report Yolo.

Hope they draft some speed with hands now that Ivory is in place.

18 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I was kidding 

i suspected. But some folks are not as sharp as me. Hence my attempt to clarify for the Others....

Just now, FearLess Price said:

2 year deal to upgrade Tolbert. Good move. We can pick up 2 rooks in UDFA and see if we get a diamond in the rough.  

churn the roster. i got no problem with that.

Guy seems half smart too. i do think thats prerequisite of late. Same with Vontae Davis. speaks very well about defenses and his experience with different Coaches back to College.

32 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

i suspected. But some folks are not as sharp as me. Hence my attempt to clarify for the Others....

churn the roster. i got no problem with that.

Guy seems half smart too. i do think thats prerequisite of late. Same with Vontae Davis. speaks very well about defenses and his experience with different Coaches back to College.

Right. One draft pick and 3 key low level signings fixed our secondary last off season.

Im excited to see what we do this time around. 

The Cousins deal will be a deciding factor on whether McBeane trades up for a QB.

Giants trading picks for players shows us they could be a trade partner if Denver fails to sign Cousins.

Chris Ivory's two-year deal with the Bills averages $2.75 million per season, making him the 20th-highest paid running back in the NFL. The deal includes cap numbers of $2.46875 million (2018, 16th on team) and $3 million (2019, 11th on team). He gets a $1.5 million signing bonus, a $1 million base salary in 2018 and a $1.5 million base salary in 2019. He can earn roster bonuses of up to $500,000 each season payable in $31,250 per game on the 46-man roster. He also gets $250,000 workout bonuses each year.

i?img=%2Fi%2Fcolumnists%2Ffull%2Frodak_mike.png&w=80&h=80&scale=cropMike Rodak, ESPN Staff Writer