The Real Story: Donald Trump Was A Hillary Clinton Plant In The 2016 Presidential Election

7 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I’m tempted to start a thread that proclaims, “THE REAL STORY: HILLARY CLINTON WAS A PLANT FOR DONALD TRUMP IN THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.”

Its nearly as plausible. 

She was scheming to be Prez since the late 1960s, sat through a lousy marriage to a total snake to pursue her dream

Trump did this only because Obama dared him to

the irony, as always, is unfathomable

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 7:28 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

I'll chime in with these thoughts... 

Clinton had plants in Trump's team, this is undeniable (to me) and I believe will soon become a matter of public record when the indictments begin in earnest. Manafort, and Papadopolous are all but confirmed to have been plants as both have much stronger ties to the Clintons and/or Fusion GPS than they ever did Trump. But Trump himself was not a plant.

How do we know?

They were spying on him - with the assistance of the FBI and USIC, breaking numerous laws in the process. Why risk so much to spy on him if he was a plant?

But hey, far be it for me to stop someone from doing their own bit of thinking and speculating. You do you, Pearl. :beer:  

I too will chime in.....

1) I think that Michael Moore unintentionally won the election for Trump with his famous viral video. He said that the rust belt voters would vote for President Trump and said that it will be "great."

2) Remember, Hillary did not even campaign in Wisconsin. This was very stupid of her.

3) Pearl is correct in that the Clintons are NOT democrats. They are like 2 thieves in the night, professional criminals and perhaps even murderers. She stole the nomination from Sanders. Ponder this if you will. She needed to steal the nomination from that old fool who along with his wife, has his own integrity issues.

4) The polls were totally contrived and blew up in the face of Crooked Hillary. She was all but a given to carry Wisc., Mich., Ohio, and Pennsylvania, no? Not only that, Barak Hussein Obama spent lots and lots of time in North Carolina to no avail. Voters might have thought that she was a lock and didn't turn out. Meanwhile, President Trump kept going from state to state.

5) Hillary talked too radical imo. She told the people of Flint, Michigan that their problems were police profiling and no body cams for police officers (who are lucky to find a police car for their shift. This in one of the most dangerous places in America.

In summary, I think that the Trump victory was not orchestrated by the Clintons. She failed on her own,  just like she did in 2008. If she runs in 2020 there will be even more scandals. The Clintons are kleptos and can't stop stealing.  And Hillary is simply vile.

Edited by Bill from NYC
spelling mistake
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Why thank you!!! :) This video was (imo) THE turning point of the election. I am just speculating of course but imo, Moore had zero idea that President Trump had any chance at all to win. So, he went ahead and made a great, practically tear inducing speech that had to have made an impact in key states.

8 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Props to you Bill. I know you don’t chime in much here. A voice of reason is refreshing to hear. 

:beer:

Edited by Bill from NYC
  • Like (+1) 1

Hilly should want to kill herself.  Pearl has proven that she encouraged The Donald to get into the race, but a funny thing happened on the way to the White House: she ended up losing to him.  She probably would have won otherwise. 

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Hilly should want to kill herself.  Pearl has proven that she encouraged The Donald to get into the race, but a funny thing happened on the way to the White House: she ended up losing to him.  She probably would have won otherwise. 

It's so sad how far Conservatives have fallen. Conservatives are now relying nonsensical conspiracy theories to full their core belief systems. The Republican Party is just a clown show. 

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's so sad how far Conservatives have fallen. Conservatives are now relying nonsensical conspiracy theories to full their core belief systems. The Republican Party is just a clown show. 

This kids is a classic case of projection.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Huh?  I can assure you that no one cares about this "theory."  If anything, it shows just how incompetent Hilly and Slick were, inviting someone else to eat their lunch.

8 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

2) Remember, Hillary did not even campaign in Wisconsin. This was very stupid of her.

4) The polls were totally contrived and blew up in the face of Crooked Hillary. She was all but a given to carry Wisc., Mich., Ohio, and Pennsylvania, no? 

In summary, I think that the Trump victory was not orchestrated by the Clintons. She failed on her own,  just like she did in 2008. If she runs in 2020 there will be even more scandals. The Clintons are kleptos and can't stop stealing.  And Hillary is simply vile.

Hillary Clinton not campaigning in WI and MI enough is a common thing that the MSM always say.  However, had Hillary Clinton campaigned in WI and MI more she would have lost even by more votes.  And she knew it.  That's always been my opinion.  

We already know of two known Hillary Clinton plants from 2016.  Debbie Wasserman-Schultz as head of the DNC and Donna Brazile who succeeded Wasserman-Schultz as the DNC head.  Worse, Donna Brazile was a Clinton plant when she was working at MSNBC -this is when she got the debate questions for Hillary when she debated Bernie Sanders in MI.  I don't for a split second believe that it was only Wasserman-Schultz and Brazile that the Clintons had working for them.   I'm confident that the lying, scheming, thieving Clintons had plants in all media sources.

The 2016 Democratic Presidential nomination was stolen from Bernie Sanders by Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Do you people think that the Clintons would stop there?  Winning the Democratic nomination?

I don't.

The Clintons and Donald Trump are three peas in a pod.  But Wikileaks ruined their whole plan.

7 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

Why thank you!!! :) This video was (imo) THE turning point of the election. I am just speculating of course but imo, Moore had zero idea that President Trump had any chance at all to win. So, he went ahead and made a great, practically tear inducing speech that had to have made an impact in key states.

That's as crazy as saying Russian ads on facebook swung the election.  I would say that every cable news network covering every Trump rally contributed a lot more in winning him the GOP nominee.  How much free advertising did he get again?

Moore has a great feel for the people in his hometown obviously.  Trump doesn't get enough credit for going to the left of Hillary on trade that probably pushed him over the edge in PA, MI, and WI to win him the presidency.

3 hours ago, PearlHowardman said:

Hillary Clinton not campaigning in WI and MI enough is a common thing that the MSM always say.  However, had Hillary Clinton campaigned in WI and MI more she would have lost even by more votes.  And she knew it.  That's always been my opinion.  

We already know of two known Hillary Clinton plants from 2016.  Debbie Wasserman-Schultz as head of the DNC and Donna Brazile who succeeded Wasserman-Schultz as the DNC head.  Worse, Donna Brazile was a Clinton plant when she was working at MSNBC -this is when she got the debate questions for Hillary when she debated Bernie Sanders in MI.  I don't for a split second believe that it was only Wasserman-Schultz and Brazile that the Clintons had working for them.   I'm confident that the lying, scheming, thieving Clintons had plants in all media sources.

The 2016 Democratic Presidential nomination was stolen from Bernie Sanders by Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Do you people think that the Clintons would stop there?  Winning the Democratic nomination?

I don't.

The Clintons and Donald Trump are three peas in a pod.  But Wikileaks ruined their whole plan.

You realize that Hilly was promised the Dem nomination when she stepped aside for Barry in 2008, right?  Of course everyone was in cahoots for her.  Except for Bernie that is.   

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, PearlHowardman said:

No automatic alt text available.

okay Pearl, I'll play Devils Advocate here.  Assuming that you're not BSC and Trump was planted by the Clinton campaign to assure Her Royal Majesty's election.  That does not alter the reality that Donald Trump was elected President

So now I ask, how has Hiliary Clinton's fall guy been any worse of a President than Hiliary would have been?

13 hours ago, PearlHowardman said:

I don't.

I have no issues with your entire post until the last sentence.  I find the first 2 paragraph to be quite interesting and thought provoking. Lots of interesting theories in this thread.

12 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

That's as crazy as saying Russian ads on facebook swung the election.  I would say that every cable news network covering every Trump rally contributed a lot more in winning him the GOP nominee.  How much free advertising did he get again?

Moore has a great feel for the people in his hometown obviously.  Trump doesn't get enough credit for going to the left of Hillary on trade that probably pushed him over the edge in PA, MI, and WI to win him the presidency.

Yes DB put I think (not sure) that this speech was given in Ohio. He mentioned the auto workers specifically and praised President Trump from the onset of his talk.  Moore (as I'm sure you know) won a lot of Rust Belt hearts a long time ago from "Roger and Me." He HAD to know that he was getting votes for President Trump.

PS: After the elections he all but called for civil disobedience in an attempt to win back his radical base.

11 hours ago, PearlHowardman said:

No automatic alt text available.

Are you suggesting that you believe the polls?

55 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Seems to me that the poll shows that every time Trump was getting close to Hillary, an all out spin by the media occurred 

All it took is for him to have two scoops of ice cream or ketchup on a well done steak.

13 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

All it took is for him to have two scoops of ice cream or ketchup on a well done steak.

:o

Does Mueller know about this? 

If that allegation is true, then Maxine needs to put her game wig on and start those impeachment proceedings

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

:o

Does Mueller know about this? 

If that allegation is true, then Maxine needs to put her game wig on and start those impeachment proceedings

While ketchup and a well done steak are repulsive, it is within Trump's rights (barely) to enjoy them this way. Maxine is old enough to have actually belonged in the Whig Party.

17 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

While ketchup and a well done steak are repulsive, it is within Trump's rights (barely) to enjoy them this way. 

That would depend on the circumstances.  If dining alone, perhaps there is a loophole.

But in the presence of others, I would consider having to watch somebody put ketchup on a well done steak to be cruel and unusual punishment

3 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

That would depend on the circumstances.  If dining alone, perhaps there is a loophole.

But in the presence of others, I would consider having to watch somebody put ketchup on a well done steak to be cruel and unusual punishment

I think there's room in the discussion for using ketchup in an attempt to salvage a steak that's already been ruined by being well done. At that point you're  essentially hoping for something resembling a hamburger or meatloaf.  Actually preferring a steak that way and requesting it by choice is another matter entirely, however.

19 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

You certainly take a simple view of things. There is a principle of equal protection under the law. What if he was dining with Stevie Wonder? Would it matter what he was eating? How about dining with Mr. Patel who worships all things cow?

The only point in the polls chart where Donald Trump was beating Hillary Clinton was in the end of July 2016.  Even Nate Silver's 538 poll confirmed Trump was winning.

Hillary Clinton was in crash & burn mode at the end of July and Donald Trump was on the rise.  Why?  Because the early July disclosure that Bill Clinton had a "no photos, no pictures, no cell phones" meeting with US Attorney General Loretta Lynch in her airplane at the Phoenix Airport wasn't going over well.  And the story wouldn't go away.  Bill Clinton claimed that he was in Phoenix to do some golfing.  it was about 105 degrees F that July day. Clinton also said that it was just coincidence that he and  Lynch were on the airport tarmac (in separate airplanes) at the same time.   Bill Clinton claimed that he and Lynch only talked about their respective families.  No one believed him and it reminded the public about the deceitful Clintons.

Then, it was disclosed from Wikileaks that DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was favoring Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders in the Democrat Party primaries.  Wasserman-Schultz was forced to resign.  The Hillary Clinton campaign was in serious trouble.

How did Donald Trump take political advantage of these two events?  Especially with recent political polling going his way? Bill Clinton just proved to everyone that he's a lying scumbag as well as a complete moron.  Hillary Clinton just proved to everyone that she is "crooked" and the Democrat Party primaries were rigged.  Two things Donald Trump had been saying. Now he had proof.

Trump didn't take advantage of them.  He completely, and intentionally, changed the subject.  Then he intentionally changed the subject again.  Trump came out of nowhere asking Russia to leak all the e-mail that they supposedly had from Hillary Clinton. Trump was vilified in the news media.  Then Trump engaged the parents of a dead US soldier who was Muslim. Trump was excoriated even further in the news media.  Hence, the huge drop in the polls (see the chart).

Everything was going Donald Trump's way in the end of July 2016.  Then he intentionally changed everything to go Hillary Clinton's way.

The chart doesn't lie. 

The Donald Trump self-destruction and destruction of the Republican Party continues.  Very tight race in the PA-18 Congressional district.  Everyone is on pins and needles.

So what does President Donald Trump do to turn over the apple cart?  What does President Donald Trump give to voters in the PA-18 when they wake up in the morning?  Chaos.  Trump fires Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.  Worse, Tillerson was actually in Africa visiting nations.

Why couldn't' President Donald Trump wait at least one day to fire Tillerson?

And the Democrat candidate wins PA-18!

Exactly the way that President Donald Trump wanted it.

56 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

The Donald Trump self-destruction and destruction of the Republican Party continues.  Very tight race in the PA-18 Congressional district.  Everyone is on pins and needles.

So what does President Donald Trump do to turn over the apple cart?  What does President Donald Trump give to voters in the PA-18 when they wake up in the morning?  Chaos.  Trump fires Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.  Worse, Tillerson was actually in Africa visiting nations.

Why couldn't' President Donald Trump wait at least one day to fire Tillerson?

And the Democrat candidate wins PA-18!

Exactly the way that President Donald Trump wanted it.

You don't pay attention, firstly.

Second, what does a global political landscape have to do with some shithole PA location?

5 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

...what does a global political landscape have to do with some shithole PA location?

If you don't see the intentional damage that President Donald Trump is doing to himself and the Republican Party you are willfully blind.

And it's only going to get worse for Republicans.  

No way Trump needed to fire SOS Rex Tillerson the same day a tight election is going down in PA-18.  Voters wake up to that in the morning before they go to vote?  

8:44 AM to be specific.

44 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

You don't pay attention, firstly.

Second, what does a global political landscape have to do with some shithole PA location?

this is in mental patient status now for the OP,  ignored from now on

22 hours ago, row_33 said:

this is in mental patient status now for the OP,  ignored from now on

Why could't Donald Trump wait an extra day to fire SOS Rex Tillerson?  Just one day?  What was the urgency that Tillerson be fired on Tuesday?  The same day that a close election is going on in PA-18.  

Note To Self:  Create an new chart using the "Whenever Polls Get Close, Trump Says The Craziest Things" and title the new chart "Whenever Polls Get Close, Trump Does The Craziest Things".

Edited by PearlHowardman

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

If you want to move a thread to the forefront then just type "bump" and do so. Don't bother creating a bs post in order to do it.

It's not a BS post.

I'm asking a simple question:  Why couldn't Donald Trump wait one extra day to fire SOS Rex Tillerson?  But no one wants to respond because you all know the truth.  

Charts don't lie.

News events don't lie.

23 hours ago, PearlHowardman said:

If you don't see the intentional damage that President Donald Trump is doing to himself and the Republican Party you are willfully blind.

And it's only going to get worse for Republicans.  

No way Trump needed to fire SOS Rex Tillerson the same day a tight election is going down in PA-18.  Voters wake up to that in the morning before they go to vote?  

8:44 AM to be specific.

No doubt he is hurting the Republicans 

2 hours ago, PearlHowardman said:

Why could't Donald Trump wait an extra day to fire SOS R sx Tillerson?  Just one day?  What was the urgency that Tillerson be fired on Tuesday?  The same day that a close election is going on in PA-18.  

Note To Self:  Create an new chart using the "Whenever Polls Get Close, Trump Says The Craziest Things" and title the new chart "Whenever Polls Get Close, Trump Does The Craziest Things".

You seeing 45 tweeting outlandish stuff on days that it can hurt Republicans and expecting it is done to help Democrats is ignoring the other 350 days per year he tweets outlandish stuff.  

He does it because being outrageous is what he's always been & he ties people that hate him in knots trying to claim the latest outlandish thing is the most outlandish thing ever.  And they appear to truly believe that until the even more outlandish thing comes next.

And, a lot of stuff that seems outlandish at the time, turns out to be accurate when info that wasn't public knowledge comes out 1-2 months later.