The Real Story: Donald Trump Was A Hillary Clinton Plant In The 2016 Presidential Election

President Hillary Clinton To Rename White House Lincoln Bedroom After Donald Trump

(NP) - President Hillary Clinton is expected to rename the White House Lincoln Bedroom after her former 2016 Presidential rival Donald Trump.  The political friendship of both Bill and Hillary Clinton with Donald Trump goes back decades to when Trump was a "very pro-choice" registered Democrat in New York State where the Clintons also live.  And it was President Bill Clinton who called Donald Trump and asked  Trump to play "a greater role in the Republican party"  by "focusing on the Republican base voters".  Trump then went on to run for President as a Republican in 2016. Since Hillary Clinton's win in the 2016 Presidential race it seems that the Clintons and Donald Trump have gotten friendlier,  in a business sense.  Hillary Clinton released a statement which said "Donald Trump is an amazing political friend and businessman.  Since he spends so much time in the White House Lincoln bedroom already it only seemed logical to rename it The Donald Trump Bedroom."  When reached at his Trump Tower New York City address Trump responded "What the Clintons have done for me in a business sense since losing the 2016 Presidential election is amazing.  I have been able to a lot for the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation as well.  My business dealings in places like Russia have grown tremendously.  President Hillary Clinton spends so much of her time here on Wall Street that I'm going to name a suite in Trump Tower The Clinton Suite.  

B-)

Edited by PearlHowardman

46 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

President Hillary Clinton To Rename White House Lincoln Bedroom After Donald Trump

(NP) - President Hillary Clinton is expected to rename the White House Lincoln Bedroom after her former 2016 Presidential rival Donald Trump.  The political friendship of both Bill and Hillary Clinton with Donald Trump goes back decades to when Trump was a "very pro-choice" registered Democrat in New York State where the Clintons also live.  And it was President Bill Clinton who called Donald Trump and asked  Trump to play "a greater role in the Republican party"  by "focusing on the Republican base voters".  Trump then went on to run for President as a Republican in 2016. Since Hillary Clinton's win in the 2016 Presidential race it seems that the Clintons and Donald Trump have gotten friendlier,  in a business sense.  Hillary Clinton released a statement which said "Donald Trump is an amazing political friend and businessman.  Since he spends so much time in the White House Lincoln bedroom already it only seemed logical to rename it The Donald Trump Bedroom."  When reached at his Trump Tower New York City address Trump responded "What the Clintons have done for me in a business sense since losing the 2016 Presidential election is amazing.  I have been able to a lot for the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation as well.  My business dealings in places like Russia have grown tremendously.  President Hillary Clinton spends so much of her time here on Wall Street that I'm going to name a suite in Trump Tower The Clinton Suite.  

B-)

How are you able to post from an alternate reality? Do you physically cross over, or is this talent more like being a medium of sorts?

• Haha (+1) 1

It's tongue in cheek.  No doubt that Donald Trump becomes a semi-permanent fixture in the President Hillary Clinton Presidential  White House Lincoln Bedroom.  Getting all of his business deals in the fast track for approval.  Especially Russia!  

The 2016 US Presidential election was a Bill and Hillary Clinton sponsored slimeball political scam.  Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Donna Brazile - both DNC plants for Hillary Clinton.  And Donald Trump - the GOP plant for Hillary Clinton.

But none of them thought about Julian Assange and Wikileaks.  That ruined everything.

:flirt:

36 minutes ago, Azalin said:

How are you able to post from an alternate reality? Do you physically cross over, or is this talent more like being a medium of sorts?

Even his IP address is made up of imaginary numbers.

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Even his IP address is made up of imaginary numbers.

Why would Bill "Slick Willie" Clinton call Donald Trump to ask him to play a "larger role in the GOP" and "focus on Republican base voters"?   Bill Clinton, the spouse of Hillary Clinton.  After the call Donald Trump announces his 2016 Presidential candidacy as a Republican.  

Seem at all suspicious to you?

7 minutes ago, Azalin said:

I was thinking Dewey decimal in base 1, but you're probably correct.

October 31, 2016.  Donna Brazile is fired from CNN after Wikileaks disclosed that Brazile gave Hillary Clinton debate questions for a debate that Hillary Clinton was going to have with Bernie Sanders.

How did Donald Trump capitalize on this?  More proof that Hillary Clinton is "crooked".  More proof that the election is "rigged".

Nine days before election day.

What was Trump's response?

Thank you.

14 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Why would Bill "Slick Willie" Clinton call Donald Trump to ask him to play a "larger role in the GOP" and "focus on Republican base voters"?   Bill Clinton, the spouse of Hillary Clinton.  After the call Donald Trump announces his 2016 Presidential candidacy as a Republican.  

October 31, 2016.  Donna Brazile is fired from CNN after Wikileaks disclosed that Brazile gave Hillary Clinton debate questions for a debate that Hillary Clinton was going to have with Bernie Sanders.

How did Donald Trump capitalize on this?  More proof that Hillary Clinton is "crooked".  More proof that the election is "rigged".

Thank you.

This was his response:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=trump+responds+to+doona+brazile&view=detail&mid=6500E01DBBB0D1861BDD6500E01DBBB0D1861BDD&FORM=VIRE

Now will you STFU?

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

I would say this was his final response - the final campaign ad, which is interesting to watch today knowing what we know now:

2 hours ago, PearlHowardman said:

Thank you.

Why do you continue to use the smug little smirking emoji as if you're actually making a valid point? It seems to be lost on you that Hillary lost the election and Trump is the president.

Hmmmm....go figure.

:lol:

11 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I saw that video already and you  have to be kidding me if that's Trump's response.  Why is Donald Trump criticizing Donna Brazile?  No one cares about her. 

Donald Trump's campaign could have created a television ad completely devastating to Hillary Clinton within 24 hours with the actual Hillary Clinton/Bernie Sanders debate.  And the question(s) where Hillary Clinton were already aware of.  Then the camera pans in on Bernie Sanders who doesn't know he's being lied to and screwed.  The words PROOF:  CROOKED HILLARY and PROOF: RIGGED ELECTION on the screen.  Had Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, or any other Republican won the Republican nomination in 2016 you can bet your house and your kids that's exactly what they would have done.  Easily. Elections 101.  And you all know it! 

There would not be one Bernie Sanders voter in the country voting for crooked Hillary Clinton.  Not.  One.  Hillary Clinton stole the 2016 Democrat Presidential nomination from Bernie Sanders.

Result:  Election ostensibly over by November 2nd or 3rd.  Trump wins simply by default.  Hillary Clinton is a proven cheat and liar and the whole world knows it.  No way she recovers.  None.

Edited by PearlHowardman

10 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I would say this was his final response - the final campaign ad, which is interesting to watch today knowing what we know now:

Who called Donald Trump in 2015 and asked Trump to play a "greater role in the GOP" and "focus on the Republican base voters"?  Who made that call?

22 minutes ago, KW95 said:

Trump is our leader!  He will take the U.S. to the top of the world baby! 

But he will be gone before that!

As a Canadian living in Brazil, I would think that U.S. politics would take a back seat for you during sheep shearing season.

10 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

As a Canadian living in Brazil, I would think that U.S. politics would take a back seat for you during sheep shearing season.

Probably your nicest post in a long time. Congrats on this!

And Trump is a douchebag and everyone with half a brain knows this.

3 minutes ago, KW95 said:

And he was the better option.

1 minute ago, KW95 said:

The economy, unemployment, immigration, trade, North Korea just to name a few.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

The economy, unemployment, immigration, trade, North Korea just to name a few.

Economy-Thank you Obama

Unemployment-Thank you Obama

immigration- nothing done yet

North Korea- congrats, if you believe this.

Just to name a few!

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

And he was the better option.

Dont dispute that at all!

Two of the shittiest choices ever to be made.  Ontario is going through the same thing this year.   Rob Ford's brother is the conservative leader and the idiot Wynne is the Liberal leader.  Ontario going nowhere fast.

1 minute ago, GG said:

What is the point of this thread?

I dont know, what is the title?  i didnt even read it.

I just came to the back pages and saw the usual crap being spewed by the same parties since Douchebag was elected.

KW, where was any criticism of Hillary until she lost?  

Besides real people who pollsters deliberately ignored?

it was a total rose petal coronation of Hillary as the second coming of the mother of god, until she lost

7 minutes ago, KW95 said:

Economy-Thank you Obama

Unemployment-Thank you Obama

immigration- nothing done yet

North Korea- congrats, if you believe this.

Just to name a few!

Dont dispute that at all!

Two of the shittiest choices ever to be made.  Ontario is going through the same thing this year.   Rob Ford's brother is the conservative leader and the idiot Wynne is the Liberal leader.  Ontario going nowhere fast.

8 summers of recovery and the Cash For Clunkers program really took off.

KW, where was any criticism of Hillary until she lost?  

Besides real people who pollsters deliberately ignored?

it was a total rose petal coronation of Hillary as the second coming of the mother of god, until she lost

Really?  I dont believe so.  Last I recalled, there was this old guy that sounded alot like Larry David  that was causing a raucous for the DEMS!

And not only that. I predicted Trump would win before he was even the Nominee.

1 minute ago, KW95 said:

Really?  I dont believe so.  Last I recalled, there was this old guy that sounded alot like Larry David  that was causing a raucous for the DEMS!

And not only that. I predicted Trump would win before he was even the Nominee.

ABC and CNN loudly proclaimed Hillary was a horrible candidate all the time leading up to Elecion Night?

are you on !@#$ing drugs???    

ABC and CNN loudly proclaimed Hillary was a horrible candidate all the time leading up to Elecion Night?

are you on !@#$ing drugs???    

Wait a minute:  you never specified the media in your original post.

yes, they obviously supported Hillary, fully agree there.

Just now, KW95 said:

Wait a minute:  you never specified the media in your original post.

yes, they obviously supported Hillary, fully agree there.

They lean to the democrats:  Why would they say she was a turd if they want the DEMS to win?

You are equivocating KW

so you are telling me Hillary’s supporters have now realized she was the worse of the two candidates????!!!!!

do you drive a car with this brain???????

What sense do I have of how an election is going beyond the media, the fake polls and a few people I talk to in my real life?

the media was totally kissing her behind the whole time, the polls were rigged in her favour and it was split among those I personally talked to (not internet fakery) how they were voting

Edited by row_33

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

You are equivocating KW

so you are telling me Hillary’s supporters have now realized she was the worse of the two candidates????!!!!!

do you drive a car with this brain???????

I have no idea what your talking about. you lost me. 

What im trying to say is that most hated the options.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/14/joe-biden-claims-barack-obama-repeatedly-discouraged-running/

Joe Biden claims Barack Obama repeatedly discouraged him from running for US president

Barack Obama repeatedly discouraged Joe Biden from running for the presidency to clear the path for Hillary Clinton, the former US vice president has claimed. 

In his new memoirs published today, Mr Biden says that Mr Obama played up the appeal of leaving politics and gave little encouragement about a possible bid.  He says that Mr Obama’s pollster effectively told him he had “no real path to the nomination” and that running for the White House would “rock the boat”.   

And Mr Biden even reveals suspicions that Mr Obama gave an “explicit commitment” of support to Mrs Clinton, believing she was best placed to secure his legacy. 

On 4/21/2018 at 11:07 AM, row_33 said:

so you are telling me Hillary’s supporters have now realized she was the worse of the two candidates???

Democrat Hillary Clinton and Republican Donald Trump being the two worst Presidential candidates ever was not a coincidence. It was designed that way when Bill "Slick Willie" Clinton called Donald Trump to ask Trump to "play a larger role in the GOP" and "focus on Republican Party base voters."

37 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/14/joe-biden-claims-barack-obama-repeatedly-discouraged-running/

Joe Biden claims Barack Obama repeatedly discouraged him from running for US president

Barack Obama repeatedly discouraged Joe Biden from running for the presidency to clear the path for Hillary Clinton, the former US vice president has claimed. 

In his new memoirs published today, Mr Biden says that Mr Obama played up the appeal of leaving politics and gave little encouragement about a possible bid.  He says that Mr Obama’s pollster effectively told him he had “no real path to the nomination” and that running for the White House would “rock the boat”.   

And Mr Biden even reveals suspicions that Mr Obama gave an “explicit commitment” of support to Mrs Clinton, believing she was best placed to secure his legacy. 

Democrat Hillary Clinton and Republican Donald Trump being the two worst Presidential candidates ever was not a coincidence. It was designed that way when Bill "Slick Willie" Clinton called Donald Trump to ask Trump to "play a larger role in the GOP" and "focus on Republican Party base voters."

So what happens next?? 

2 hours ago, PearlHowardman said:

Yawn.