Terry P is at the combine - & present during the QB interviews

Just now, Logic said:

Love it.

He was heavily involved in the research of Mitch Trubisky last year as well, who the Bills were heavily rumored to be interested in trading up for.

What I hope is that he is mad he got scooped by the Bears and does not want that to happen again....

5 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Do owners not go to combine?

Only the meddling ones....

14 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

John KrykVerified account @JohnKryk 3m3 minutes ago

Spotted walking out of Lucas Oil Stadium after QBs threw: Buffalo #Bills owner Terry Pegula.

Hopefully he is meeting his new starting QB - Josh Rosen....

Maybe he was in the neighborhood and had to find a restroom...................................

Just now, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Thats the real question, if the weasel was there this QB pick is already tainted.

Don't worry. Kim assigned Russ the important job of collecting fabric swatches for the big Key Bank Center renovation.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Do owners not go to combine?

I sure don't remember Wilson ever going.Sounds like Terry P is all in on getting this team even better than the '17 playoff team was.Gotta love it...all hands on deck!

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Some fan stuff freak out about the owner being too involved. It's complete nonsense.

if I spent a billion dollars on something, I might be hands on too 

If I was worth $3 billion and change, I would not be walking around at the NFL combine in Indianapolis! 

But to each their own.  We all have our own idea of "living the dream."

I think Terry wants to personally ensure that the Bills obtain a franchise quarterback. All of the talk of him dining with Mitch Trubisky and the Bills wanting to trade up for him last year, and now this. Pegula may not be a "football guy", he's more of a fan just like you and I. But even fans in the stands know that you need a franchise QB to win consistently in the NFL, and I believe he wants to help identify and select one.

Given that we know the Bills won't be in the Cousins chase, it's safe to surmise at this point that they WILL be drafting a quarterback, and almost certainly in the 1st round. It's gonna be an interesting couple months leading up to the draft.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1