AJ McCarron wins grievance vs Bengals, is UFA

YoloinOhio

24 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

No one is paying him at the franchise tag price. If he gets tagged teams will just leave Cincy to deal with that contract.

Exactly. 

Also AJ was spotted hanging around the Senior Bowl wearing a Browns hat

37 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Based on his VERY limited NFL resume, anything more than a minimum contract is a big gamble.  

I am NOT saying that he might not be good.  However, if the Bengals don’t think he is a challenger for the much higher paid Andy Dalton, I would not hold much hope that he is an answer as a good starting QB.

Wow, does NOT look like an elite trained athlete.

lol he also opened a Cheetos themed restaurant in Alabama

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, OldTimer1960 said:

I am NOT saying that he might not be good.  However, if the Bengals don’t think he is a challenger for the much higher paid Andy Dalton, I would not hold much hope that he is an answer as a good starting QB.

The Falcons didn't think Brett Favre was a challenger for Chris Miller.

The Chargers didn't think Drew Brees was a challenger for Phillip Rivers.

Edited by reddogblitz

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I'm looking at it from a perspective of what I believe will come to fruition without the benefit of these.

817+MOJv-AL._SY355_.jpg

Wearing your damn beer goggles again......"I swear she was a solid 8 last night around 11:30 PM" 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

What does a long snapper know?

1 hour ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

Small story time.

My wife met Joe Webb not too long ago on a girls night out. Said he was really nice and kind. Even offered to show her all about the Joe Webb Package. Of course, being a Bills fan herself she jumped at the opportunity to see the Bills actual playbook. Guys, they must have way more drawn up for him then we imagined. It's been two months and she's still almost catatonic...once in a while just saying "Just immense". Obviously a lot of plays to process. 

Apparently it was a girl's night out

and in etc etc etc 

• Haha (+1) 1

People have him locked into Cleveland because of Hue, but a 1-31 team isn’t gonna attract a lot of guys who are getting interest from other teams.... McCarron will be one of those guys. He’s gonna get an opportunity to start for a better team and he’ll get a lot more praise for winning then losing. I doubt he picks Cleveland. 

Edited by BananaB

He adds to the list of potential starting qb's available though FA & draft. Hopefully, our FO get's it right. 

Was Daboll in Alabama when he was there? Obv I did NOT google it.

Edited by qwksilver