Bucket lists

boyst

What ya got?

I am on a mad tear thru mine the last few months with regards to entertainment.

Done:

Willie Nelson

Duke vs UNC

Bristol Motor Speedway

Bills Playoff Game

What remains:

George Strait

The Ohio State game in CBus

Bills Super Bowl (but that'll cost $3-4k per ticket)

Country estates wineries tour in France

Battlefields & cemeteries near Normandy

Castle tour in Europe

Distilleries tour in Scotland

Sailfishing in Cabo

Bang Jenny McCarthy

Germany for Oktoberfest

Edited by PolishDave
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

Castle tour in Europe

Sailfishing in Cabo

Bang Jenny McCarthy

Germany for Oktoberfest

I have satisfied most of my relationship bucket list. Including number 2 (twins)

But I need to work on traveling. A lot. Not done 90% of it.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I have satisfied most of my relationship bucket list. Including number 2 (twins)

I had opportunities for threesomes between me and 2 girls - 3 different times with 3 different pairs of women.   

Sadly, I always chickened out.    And always kicked myself afterwards.  That was before I was married too.   Damn fool.

16 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Train ride through the Canadian Rockie. 

Napa valley and chef Jim cooking us dinner. 

Both excellent choices.     I think you can train across the entire country in Canada.   That would be awesome.   Such a beautiful country.

My #1 on my bucket list is grandchildren. Unfortunately, that is dependent on other people and therefore may not happen. <_<

The top five on the travel bucket list (which I shared in the travel thread) are:

1) Australia and New Zealand (these are the biggies)
2) Panama Canal (may do this as part of a 60 day SA cruise that also has Antartica as a stop)
3) Nordic Fjords (want to do Alaska again, but Norway first)
4) Eastern Europe (have not been since was a kid, and would like to go back)
5) Wintering in Italy (instead of Florida)

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

3 hours ago, PolishDave said:

I had opportunities for threesomes between me and 2 girls - 3 different times with 3 different pairs of women.   

Sadly, I always chickened out.    And always kicked myself afterwards.  That was before I was married too.   Damn fool.

Both excellent choices.     I think you can train across the entire country in Canada.   That would be awesome.   Such a beautiful country.

Dingus Day???

• Haha (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

What ya got?

I am on a mad tear thru mine the last few months with regards to entertainment.

Done:

Willie Nelson

Duke vs UNC

Bristol Motor Speedway

Bills Playoff Game

What remains:

George Strait

The Ohio State game in CBus

Bills Super Bowl (but that'll cost $3-4k per ticket)

The light is on and the door open when you can make it to CBUS.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloBud said:

The light is on and the door open when you can make it to CBUS.

Family still up outside of Toledo. I'm going to a game this year, thinking of a way to make it a buckeye game Saturday bills game Sunday deal

I never planned an actual bucket list, but now and then I think about stuff I'd like to do. Here's one done and one to come:

Done: see a total solar eclipse.

Next up (I hope): see a concert at Red Rocks.

1 hour ago, section122 said:

I have one and only one thing on my bucket list.  I want to see the aurora borealis live.  Even videos of it give me the goosebumps.  Maybe combine Gugny's list with mine for a truly cathartic experience.0:)

In 1989 there was a solar maximum that made some spectacular aurorae. We saw one where the whole sky was an eerie reddish tint and another where green wisps of light were shooting across the sky. I noticed the first one when I was taking the garbage out. (That aurora was caused by the solar flare that caused a major power failure in Canada.) The second one happened later that year while we were camping under incredibly dark skies. I stepped away from the bonfire to take a leak, I looked up, and there it was.

Gugny, before you ask, no 'shrooms were involved. ;-)

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, PolishDave said:

Castle tour in Europe

Sailfishing in Cabo

Bang Jenny McCarthy

Germany for Oktoberfest

A lot of your interests are in line with mine; I've done some of these myself.

8 hours ago, joesixpack said:

I want to travel to rome, athens, istanbul and cairo.

In one grand trip.

I have been to Rome many times and Istanbul once.  Both are 1000% worthy of being on your list, especially if you are interested in ancient Roman history.  Istanbul is Ancient Rome Part II and there are still something like 13 KMs of Roman walls on the western side of the old city, if you are into that sort of thing.  Then of course you have the Hagia Sophia which is a Roman construction, etc.  Food is phenomenal as well in both places. 

Cairo and Athens/Greece are also on my list, though everyone I know who has been to Cairo has negative comments about the situation over there these days.  Basically a really slummy 3rd world type experience with everyone trying to rip off wealthy Americans and the pyramids being neglected/whored out to make some money for a country in desperate need of it.

It's sad.  Well, that is the Giza Plateau experience on the edge of Cairo I am talking about.  Some other aspects of ancient Egypt sightseeing may be better, like Luxor and what not.  Not sure.

9 hours ago, PolishDave said:

I have never come close to slipping into a threesome with 2 girls.  You've been there 3 times.

Please provide details on how this happens and what the scenario was.  I'd like to learn from your expertise and apply the knowledge as soon as possible.  LOL.  

Also, how the hell did you chicken out?  I can't believe that.  

10 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I have never come close to slipping into a threesome with 2 girls.  You've been there 3 times.

Please provide details on how this happens and what the scenario was.  I'd like to learn from your expertise and apply the knowledge as soon as possible.  LOL.  

Also, how the hell did you chicken out?  I can't believe that.  

I've got some stories but don't want to sound like Boyst...

Bottom line be upfront about wanting it, see where it goes, rinse and repeat.  Remember if you try 100 times and get 99 nos you still got 1 yes! :ph34r: