Video of Boston Bar filled with sad Patriots Fans

wagon127

That was great, seeing them all miserable.  My favorite part was hearing the guy with the Gronk 87 shirt saying "eff you refs"; dimwit doesn't seem to understand that the refs got the Pats to the game.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

That was me and my compadres 4 years in a row so as much as it is fun to see NE fans suffer i know that feeling all to well

I'm pretty sure I looked just like them in the final drive against Jacksonville. These guys could use a few 6-10 and 7-9 seasons to really feel what its like to be the average NFL fan.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, ricojes said:

I can only take so many "shecond and shex's"....

Was he trying ti imitate Sean Connery 

20 minutes ago, wagon127 said:

I'm pretty sure I looked just like them in the final drive against Jacksonville. These guys could use a few 6-10 and 7-9 seasons to really feel what its like to be the average NFL fan.

the difference is .... we never expected a blowout win.   

Bills fans were just happy to be there 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

That was me and my compadres 4 years in a row so as much as it is fun to see NE fans suffer i know that feeling all to well

Sure, and if the internet had been around Miami fans would be laughing at us.  The difference is its been 24 years since the Bills were in the SB - so the team is lovable again!  Nobody like teams that win too much, unless you are a fan of that team.  I live in southern CT and I am tired of all the douchy Pats fans who magically appeared in 2002.

50 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

They have 10 major sports championships since 2002. Babies.

It's a bit under the radar, but you can add in 5 college hockey championships within that same window.  They're due for another 86 year drought.

9 minutes ago, DCBongo said:

Sure, and if the internet had been around Miami fans would be laughing at us.  The difference is its been 24 years since the Bills were in the SB - so the team is lovable again!  Nobody like teams that win too much, unless you are a fan of that team.  I live in southern CT and I am tired of all the douchy Pats fans who magically appeared in 2002.

goes without saying.. All I know is I remember that sinking feeling

• Like (+1) 1

was that one girl a Jets fan wearing a Pats** jersey?...I swear I could hear her singing the J.E.T.S song then saying she was gonna go home and celebrate..lol...I would never be caught wearing a Pats** jersey as a fan of an AFCE team

2 minutes ago, Tsaikotic said:

was that one girl a Jets fan wearing a Pats** jersey?...I swear I could hear her singing the J.E.T.S song then saying she was gonna go home and celebrate..lol...I would never be caught wearing a Pats** jersey as a fan of an AFCE team

Yeah, I heard her saying J-E-T-S, but couldn't make out the rest.  Not conclusive.

3 minutes ago, Tsaikotic said:

Yeah I'm not sure what she was doing. Unless she re-did it to P.A.T.S pats, pats pats?.... I don't understand why you would go home and celebrate, even sarcastically in that spot.