Going to the Philadelphia parade

3 hours ago, The Poojer said:

i couldn't bring myself to do it.  my first superbowl parade has to be for the Bills.  I was gonna drive my boys to either norristown transportation center or 69th street station so they could get there(all the eagles regional rail passes were sold out). But they even opted out.  It's gonna be a FUN freaking day in Philly.  I cannot wait until I get to celebrate with Bills Fans like they will be today

I agree with Pooj, but a few of my co-workers are attending  . . .

Edited by Philly McButterpants

Watching it now, it's pretty amazing out there ( minus the music) the best part is not watching the Patriots again. ???

6 hours ago, The Poojer said:

i couldn't bring myself to do it.  my first superbowl parade has to be for the Bills.  I was gonna drive my boys to either norristown transportation center or 69th street station so they could get there(all the eagles regional rail passes were sold out). But they even opted out.  It's gonna be a FUN freaking day in Philly.  I cannot wait until I get to celebrate with Bills Fans like they will be today

Two years from now!!

• Like (+1) 1

the parade and speeches are awesome.  I am still happy with my decision to watch it from afar.  Eagles fans are having the time of their life right now...i am so freaking jealous.  It was very cool sitting at home and hearing the fighter jets go by, then 3 minutes later see them fly over the art museum

1 minute ago, The Poojer said:

the parade and speeches are awesome.  I am still happy with my decision to watch it from afar.  Eagles fans are having the time of their life right now...i am so freaking jealous.  It was very cool sitting at home and hearing the fighter jets go by, then 3 minutes later see them fly over the art museum

Did anyone say anything about Russell Wilson getting traded to New York?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

Meh.