Going to the Philadelphia parade

8 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Well, my work shut down on so I'm going to the parade. Pictures and reflections to come. Wish me well and let me know if you are out there too.

i wish you luck! .. im about 25 miles nw , no desire to go even if i lived on the parade route. 

i couldn't bring myself to do it.  my first superbowl parade has to be for the Bills.  I was gonna drive my boys to either norristown transportation center or 69th street station so they could get there(all the eagles regional rail passes were sold out). But they even opted out.  It's gonna be a FUN freaking day in Philly.  I cannot wait until I get to celebrate with Bills Fans like they will be today

• Like (+1) 2

they are actually going above and beyond.  If you submit a bud light receipt of over 7.00 they will reimburse you, even if you aren't at the parade.  Not sure if the receipt has to be from a certain location area, but good for them for stepping up.  And for the record, Bud Light is saving Lane Johnson's(?) butt for making a promise of bud light on him if the Eagles won the super bowl.  

16 minutes ago, AmishRifle said:

I hear Bud Light is making good on their promise by providing free BudLight in every tavern along the parade route.  Philly Philly!

3 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

i couldn't bring myself to do it.  my first superbowl parade has to be for the Bills.  I was gonna drive my boys to either norristown transportation center or 69th street station so they could get there(all the eagles regional rail passes were sold out). But they even opted out.  It's gonna be a FUN freaking day in Philly.  I cannot wait until I get to celebrate with Bills Fans like they will be today

I would absolutely go if I was in Philly. Pooj, should be lots of drunk young ladies, just bring some beads or other such accouterments boobie flashes! Even at 54, that is great fun!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

I don't think i am fully recovered yet from my groundhog day drinking excursion....logistics, wallet and waistline all worked against me for this event :-)

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

I would absolutely go if I was in Philly. Pooj, should be lots of drunk young ladies, just bring some beads or other such accouterments boobie flashes! Even at 54, that is great fun!!!!

Yards Brewing is also giving away free beer today, I would pay for Yards before i drank free bud light :-)

1 hour ago, AmishRifle said:

I hear Bud Light is making good on their promise by providing free BudLight in every tavern along the parade route.  Philly Philly!

• Like (+1) 1