BREAKING: Trump Supporters Share the Most Fake News

The_Dude

in this post-postmodern world conservatives (who appreciate irony) always enjoy chiming in with the zeitgeist

most liberals are still residing in an Enlightenment bubble where they believe they have "truth" to deliver to everyone whom they can corral

enjoy the circus y'all....

2 minutes ago, garybusey said:

See this forum for evidence!

Is this another example of you standing up for proper context in a story?

That would go something like, hey how about a link to the survey itself and the methodology?  

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for michael isikoff yahoo article fisa

Lol, and look who takes offense to this! Big surprise there 

5 minutes ago, GG said:

And if I told you that the survey itself is biased and full of crap, what would you say?

You read this board everyday, though

Sharing is an interesting word.

Does "SHARING" a story that you are laughing about as Fake News with others count ??

If so...................why is that surprising then ?

Edited by B-Man

17 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Sharing is an interesting word.

Does "SHARING" a story that you are laughing about as Fake News with others count ??

If so...................why is that surprising then ?

Oh please, you and your PJ media sh it. Who is the a hole posting garbage from the "Conservative Tree House" ? 

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh please, you and your PJ media sh it. Who is the a hole posting garbage from the "Conservative Tree House" ? 

That's about as stupid as a gator statement. You wouldn't know the difference if it could be explained to you in a way you could understand.

33 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

That's about as stupid as a gator statement. You wouldn't know the difference if it could be explained to you in a way you could understand.

No, you guys follow any bull sh it that comes along. Hillary's a murderer! The FBI is against Trump! Russia is a hoax! Media hates us! I mean you actually think DR is an honest poster, lol. The communists ran this type of propaganda and so many Russian people loved Stalin because of all the propaganda. The German's loved the Fuhrer. 

It's really sad to see this happening in a free country that so many of you guys are allowing yourselves to be manipulated by this propaganda 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, you guys follow any bull sh it that comes along. Hillary's a murderer! The FBI is against Trump! Russia is a hoax! Media hates us! I mean you actually think DR is an honest poster, lol. The communists ran this type of propaganda and so many Russian people loved Stalin because of all the propaganda. The German's loved the Fuhrer. 

It's really sad to see this happening in a free country that so many of you guys are allowing yourselves to be manipulated by this propaganda 

File for disability.  You are birth defected. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Said without a tinge of irony.  Fantastic.  A masterpiece.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

File for disability.  You are birth defected. 

I was thinking medications? I don't want to respond to that guy and give him any attention

whatsoever, he may be the worst troll i've ever come across...to the point where I don't even want to argue

with him, a first for me.

I strongly suspect he may be the most racist person on this board, it consumes him.

Edited by Albwan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Albwan said:

I was thinking medications? I don't want to respond to that guy and give him any attention

whatsoever, he may be the worst troll i've ever come across...to the point where I don't even want to argue

with him, a first for me.

I strongly suspect he may be the most racist person on this board, it consumes him.

Because he is incapable.

My point of Americans sharing stories that they know are fake, just to point it out to others went right by him. He simply went back to his "look at your sources" BS,

as if that had anything to do with my reply :lol:

29 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You're linking a story from Yahoo about sharing fake news, and you see absolutely no irony in this?  

Or this link if you prefer:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-supporters-share-more-fake-news-junk-news-oxford-study-a8199056.html

They claim their data comes from an Oxford study. 

6 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-supporters-share-more-fake-news-junk-news-oxford-study-a8199056.html

How about looking up and linking the study itself?

Hint, it took less than 4 clicks.

1 minute ago, GG said:

How about looking up and linking the study itself?

Hint, it took less than 4 clicks.

If you go to the actual study they include websites like nationalreview and New York daily mail as "junk" sites.  They aren't.  It's a flawed study.

I guess the estimated 10 million people who voted in 2012 for Obama that voted for Trump in 2016 was solely because of shared propaganda on the internet.  Sigh.

22 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

If you go to the actual study they include websites like nationalreview and New York daily mail as "junk" sites.  They aren't.  It's a flawed study.

I guess the estimated 10 million people who voted in 2012 for Obama that voted for Trump in 2016 was solely because of shared propaganda on the internet.  Sigh.

Their argument literally rests on the idea that lots of Obama voters are too stupid to know better.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Their argument literally rests on the idea that lots of Obama voters are too stupid to know better.

LOL.  True.  There's a lot of reasons that Trump was able to flip a lot of traditional democratic counties in the Midwest.  Propaganda spread through social media would pry rank dead last.

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Yup, but I really wanted the dude to do his own homework.

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

Link the article, if you want anyone to give a damn. Really, this amounts to bs to anyone who is familiar with statistics.

"There're lies. There're damned lies. The, there're statistics."

19 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

Wait so Trump supporters share the most CNN? That seems odd.

CNN is one sided and has been that way long before Alternate Truth became a meme, FOX News is one sided.

Sean Hannity (the mouthpiece) for Conservatives spreads so much hate and disdain its ridiculous and the base sucks his crap up.   

don't pretend only one side is bad.   It is not helping to unite a divided America 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

CNN is one sided

Wait, really?  All I heard for years was that CNN was completely unbiased and could be trusted much more than those devils down at FOX! Say it ain't so! All these years of watching Wolf Bitcher down the drain!

Libtard:  CNN isn't biased

Thinker:  Yes it is, even liberal thinktanks have published that 98% of its reporting on Trump is unfairly negative

Libtard:  well...... Fox is biased!!!!

Thinker: (so you admit a complete reversal in 10 seconds and it doesn't sink in at all...)

next day:

Libtard:  CNN isn't biased.