Would you eat horse poo for a Bills Superbowl win?

whiteboy

2 hours ago, Like A Mofo said:

Eat horse poo for a Buffalo Bills Super Bowl title? Are you nuts?

Now if there is hot sauce or ketchup, well then sure

no but I can arrange to have some in there when you eat it....like a baby ruth.

2 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

Do you have to punch the horse in the face first?

Was it too hard to just fake it and use something to make it look like It? Sounds easier to do that then waste 3 days worth of steak to a dog.

But of course This sounds like a Hollywood art film and actors have to do what it takes for their craft to make it as real as possible.....

5 hours ago, whiteboy said:

I'm sure most have seen the video of an Eagles fan eating horse poo while celebrating the Super Bowl win.  That lead me to think if I would eat some horse dung in exchange for a guaranteed Bills Super Bowl win.

Im on the fence.  Would anyone here make that deal?

No, but maybe a flip flop... I kid, I kid.

Are we talking a little spongy piece of poo like Critical Bill in Things To Do In Denver When You’re Dead, or are we talking a Two Girls One Horse One Cup make Joe Rogan gag from watching sorta thing?

Oh, and... eff no!

17 hours ago, whiteboy said:

I'm sure most have seen the video of an Eagles fan eating horse poo while celebrating the Super Bowl win.  That lead me to think if I would eat some horse dung in exchange for a guaranteed Bills Super Bowl win.

In a related story, here in Northern California, an unstable inmate at a local prison committed suicide by stuffing his poop in his mouth. This was his 3rd attempt.

18 hours ago, whiteboy said:

NO sorry