Swan Song for Belichick and Brady?

1 minute ago, billsfan11 said:

I don’t think so unfortunately.

Not sure about Brady, but I can see it foe Belichick.

Tasker was on wgr this week saying it was his opinion, but he thinks Belichick is done.  He has been acting differently this time around and already said he will not coach into his 70s.  He now has to build a whole new staff.  Doesn't know if he wants to do that at his age.

6 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

Not sure about Brady, but I can see it foe Belichick.

Tasker was on wgr this week saying it was his opinion, but he thinks Belichick is done.  He has been acting differently this time around and already said he will not coach into his 70s.  He now has to build a whole new staff.  Doesn't know if he wants to do that at his age.

Ya that’s the one thing I’ll say.

He lost both his coordinators so for B.B, it may be a slight possibility he walks away 

6 minutes ago, Billsmisery said:

Why would anyone that is a "Bills fan" root for the Pats* in the Super Bowl? Wow some really doozies already this am must be hitting the sauce a bit early. 

Agreed the ideal scenario is a super bowl loss and they end their careers as losers. Nothing would be more sweeter.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Why trade jimmyG for 50 cents on the dollar, and let your OC and DC walk?

I don't buy it

7 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I don’t buy it...makes no sense to trade Jimmy G if this was the case imo

This exactly

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Unless there is a chasm and this was done to f*** over the Pats.  

/ tinfoil hat moment 

Funny.

I wouldn't put it past BB to take a dump on their doorstep on the way out, so this would be awesome

Edited by SouthNYfan

I’m hoping they lose, Belichick retires regardless, and Brady gets his ass handed to him in the cellar of the AFC for a few years. The one downside in this is it would undoubtedly cement Belichick’s greatness over Brady’s, but if it kicked sand in Brady’s vagina at the same time I could live with it. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2