Super Bowl predictions

YoloinOhio

Super Bowl 52 predictions   

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl?

15 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Every radio, tv, internet and media outlet will be talking about the Patriots. I'm not going to watch the game but I'm hoping to make money off of something I know is a sure thing.    Foles vs Brady is as good as it gets for betting.

I'll be asleep by 8:30 or 9 like most Sundays

2 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Every radio, tv, internet and media outlet will be talking about the Patriots. I'm not going to watch the game but I'm hoping to make money off of something I know is a sure thing.    Foles vs Brady is as good as it gets for betting.

I’m going to bet Brady as well and cheer for my numbers.

I would love to see the Eagles win but Brady has not had issues w Schwartz's defensive schemes at all so I do not see the Eagles stopping them on Def and unfortunately the Eagle's have Foles and I don't expect a lights out performance but one can never tell

That's why they say any given Sunday.

• Like (+1) 1

MY PREDICTION: pats 22  eagles 21

4th qtr. 55 seconds left in reg.  eagles lead 21-19.  pats get the ball.

pats get a phantom p.i. call on a pass to gronk on a 3rd and long.:angry: spot of foul puts pats in fg range.:(

pats get fg on last play of game.:wacko: brady gets mvp.<_<

brady says he will play at least 5 more years.:o

I've been predicting an Eagles wins for the last 2 weeks...now, watching NFL game day morning, they keep showing how they think NE will attack Philly's Defense...I'm starting to be worried....please Football Gods....Brady already won the MVP....he does not need a 6th ring.....

27-23 NE. 

Philly is probably better at every position except QB and TE but it won't matter. You almost need two game plans given how Belichick adjusts at halftime. 

Eagles go up early. Pats score right before halftime. Pats grind them down in the 4th. 

We've seen this show before. 

OKay, made a minor reload into the account, have to have some freaking reason to watch this game tonight.

So, if you want to bet along with the idiot that ran his account down to zero this year(me) ..so far I have Philly -3 first half at +200. Will update as I make more bets through the day so you all can profit by going opposite:wacko::lol::beer:

Bud Light to honor Super Bowl bet, throw party for Philly if Eagles win

“We look forward to delivering on our promise and sharing a few beers with our friends in Philly should the Eagles bring home the Lombardi Trophy. Fly Eagles Fly and just this once – Philly Philly,” the company added.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/2018/01/31/bud-light-to-honor-super-bowl-bet-throw-party-for-philly-if-eagles-win.html