Mike Waufle DL Coach Retires

Wayne Cubed

Just now, MAJBobby said:

He was the solution IMO to fix Dareus 

Nothing in WNY was going to fix Dareus.  Dareus is one of those guys that responds to winning in that he does not want to be seen as the weakest link in a playoff caliber season.  Which is to say Dareus is probably at a mental crossroad in Jacksonville at this point.  His stats in Jacksonville are not at expectations I would imagine for at least Coughlin and Marrone.  Does he come to camp this summer with the attitude that he will greatly improve his effort or does he hope that he can skate by because in terms of contract he is "too big to fail?"   My money is on that he is going test Marrone in giving as minimal effort as he can get away with.  The guy is not necessarily lazy but he at least got top 5 money on his rookie deal and then one big payday so for him what is the incentive to go full bore?

Just now, RochesterRob said:

Nothing in WNY was going to fix Dareus.  Dareus is one of those guys that responds to winning in that he does not want to be seen as the weakest link in a playoff caliber season.  Which is to say Dareus is probably at a mental crossroad in Jacksonville at this point.  His stats in Jacksonville are not at expectations I would imagine for at least Coughlin and Marrone.  Does he come to camp this summer with the attitude that he will greatly improve his effort or does he hope that he can skate by because in terms of contract he is "too big to fail?"   My money is on that he is going test Marrone in giving as minimal effort as he can get away with.  The guy is not necessarily lazy but he at least got top 5 money on his rookie deal and then one big payday so for him what is the incentive to go full bore?

....won't get away with much as long as Coughlin is around...............