AFC Championship GDT: Jaguars vs. Patriots at 3:05 PM ET on CBS

Just now, phypon said:

I hear ya.  Believe me, this is a tough one for me but I really am that bitter about that loss.

Im not, I am happy we made the playoffs but no way did I think we were going to win that playoff game. Tyrod was Tyrod in a big away game, 3 points, not suprised at all, I expected it even after paying all that money for Jag tickets to see it happen live.. With so many Bills/coaches I am all in on the Jags to win it all. Go Jags

4 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I'm bitter too, but watching the Patriots* lose, especially in the playoffs, is always a most beautiful day.

I can understand that.  For me though, I'd rather see the Pats get lit up by MN in Super Bowl.  It's so much more heart breaking to lose a Super Bowl and that's what I wish to happen to the Pats* and their fans.  Call me a masochist but that puts a smile on my face :)

Just now, Turk71 said:

So glad everyone doesn't yell eeerieeee at Bills games. That would feel really stupid.

Haha, yeah I agree man

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

I can understand that.  For me though, I'd rather see the Pats get lit up by MN in Super Bowl.  It's so much more heart breaking to lose a Super Bowl and that's what I wish to happen to the Pats* and their fans.  Call me a masochist but that puts a smile on my face :)

For the Pats to lose at home and not even go, now that is a huge SMILE  IMO

1 minute ago, sven233 said:

OK.....what does this crap mean?  I know it's a Jags thing of some sort, but I guess I missed what it is in relation to.

I thought someone was just a fan of Robert Duvall

Edited by Mark Vader

Just now, sven233 said:

OK.....what does this crap mean?  I know it's a Jags thing of some sort, but I guess I missed what it is in relation to.

I did not know either but when down there I asked. Bills play in OP and the Jags play in Duval county.