Pegula Jet currently headed to Alabama

5 minutes ago, turftoe said:

Enough with the banjo jokes. You can find plenty of "rednecks" in the southern tier of wny.

I have some in laws in New Mexico. One of them lives in a trailer. He is literally missing a couple teeth - not molars, but visible teeth. Another family member did an ancestry search and found distant relatives who originated in Kentucky. This inspired our toothless/trailer friend to embark on a running joke about those hillbilly ancestors. He did not notice the irony.

13 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Daboll was with both the College and NFL versions of the evil empire- Alabama and New England. He is satans spawn, so no thanks. Bring on the next candidate . 

Does the Browns connection cancel that out? Or maybe he needs to volunteer for UTEP for a year to fully purge that guilt.  Maybe then he'll pass your Loser's Test.:lol:

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I have some in laws in New Mexico. One of them lives in a trailer. He is literally missing a couple teeth - not molars, but visible teeth. Another family member did an ancestry search and found distant relatives who originated in Kentucky. This inspired our toothless/trailer friend to embark on a running joke about those hillbilly ancestors. He did not notice the irony.

Frankish...did you tell him the standard joke..

How do you know the toothbrush was invented in New Mexico?

Because if it was invented anywhere else it would have been called the teethbrush....

• Haha (+1) 1

The plane left Tuscaloosa earlier than planned.  It is 45 minutes away from BUF. 

I think McD is going on a sabbatical for a year with the Dalai Lama...  He is going to build on the "player story" sharing sessions and write a dissertation.    Nick is going to come coach us for the year for 20 Million Pegula bucks and then become US Ambassador to Canada....at least that's what Kelly Pegula told me.

59 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think he is divorced but his ex wife and kids live there 

I have no idea about the family situation, but he's here in the spring/summer.  I don't know him, but I see him around the neighborhood once in awhile. 

39 minutes ago, turftoe said:

Enough with the banjo jokes. You can find plenty of "rednecks" in the southern tier of wny.

Hey! I'm from the southern tier of wny and I'll be back to argue about this topic but right now my house is starting to roll and I gotta get the wheel chocks back in place. BRB

43 minutes ago, turftoe said:

Don’t even have to go that far. You can find plenty of rednecks in the southern tier of Monroe County. 

2 hours ago, SWATeam said:

Look at the mans resume, he would be a good get.  If we don't get him he will probably be the Pats* OC next year.

Yes he would.

Get Smith/Cousins.

Draft stud RB and RG (can get great value on guards in later rounds) , move Glenn to RT, get a WR or 2 in FA and our O is good $.

You got a bunch of draft capital and FA to turn the D into an elite unit, they're on their way