Zay Jones played injured all season...

Domdab99

Just now, Fred Clause said:

Your contributing has been crap, as others have said if you don’t understand how his injury affected his ability to catch the ball, you have the brains of a slab of Back bacon. Next year will be a better indicator of his ability’s and if you can’t figure that out I guess you will keep trolling your poor opinions. What value is that to the board?

LOL please explain how my contributions have been crap. 

Clearly I was being sarcastic. I know I'm not the only one who made a joke about it in this thread. Are you going to quote every single one of them too? LOL You must really have it out against Canadians.

That's ok we still love you!

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

LOL please explain how my contributions have been crap. 

Clearly I was being sarcastic. I know I'm not the only one who made a joke about it in this thread. Are you going to quote every single one of them too? LOL You must really have it out against Canadians.

That's ok we still love you!

Some newbie is arguing with a mod.  

More proof you can’t fix stupid.  

Do you “report” him before you give him a warning ⚠️ point? 

On 1/16/2018 at 4:36 PM, BullBuchanan said:

Why not? Tyrod made Kelvin Benjamin and Jordan Matthews look like bums this year, and Watkins & Woods before that. It wouldn't have mattered if he had Jerry Rice and Randy Moss out there, we'd still be dead last in YAC.

BOOM!!!

SO SO VERY TRUE.  Damned difficult to get much YAC when you have to stop and reach back for a ball thrown a yard behind you or stoop over to pick up a ball thrown at your toes.

On 1/17/2018 at 10:55 AM, BADOLBILZ said:

In the end:

Big Ben lost by one score at home with the best set of playmakers in the NFL(and did they ever make plays/catches that virtually nobody else could have, wow).

Tyrod also lost by one score.....but on the road.....with maybe the worst receiving corps in the NFL(and boy did they drop passes that hit them on the hands,  KB in end zone, Deonte before end of half, O'Leary).

As a comparison.......the Bills were like an old Parcells Giants team and the Steelers played like an old Walsh/Siefert Niners team on an off year..........the Niners played to beat you and they viewed themselves as their biggest competition.........the Giants played to the scoreboard.

Nobody would argue that Hostetler belongs in the same category as Montana or Jim Kelly but he did beat them and win a SB playing their conservative style of football.

OMG THE CoT IS STRONG IN THIS ONE!!!

"lost by one score" ????  AS IF TAYLOR PLAYS DEFENSE.

Quick recap : TT led the offense to THREE POINTS  3!!

• Like (+1) 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/22/2018 at 4:11 PM, BobChalmers said:

BOOM!!!

SO SO VERY TRUE.  Damned difficult to get much YAC when you have to stop and reach back for a ball thrown a yard behind you or stoop over to pick up a ball thrown at your toes.

OMG THE CoT IS STRONG IN THIS ONE!!!

"lost by one score" ????  AS IF TAYLOR PLAYS DEFENSE.

Quick recap : TT led the offense to THREE POINTS  3!!

one score and what 30 odd points?  

1 minute ago, Jpsredemption said:

If there is a pick to have back from last year it is this one. Not too high on Jones.

I regret the trade-up to get him more than the actual pick. But like with KB, I’m not going to evaluate him until we get a real QB throwing the ball. Every WR we’ve had the last few years has seemingly performed better everywhere else they have played, with whether that be in college or other nfl teams.  

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I regret the trade-up to get him more than the actual pick. But like with KB, I’m not going to evaluate him until we get a real QB throwing the ball. Every WR we’ve had the last few years has seemingly performed better everywhere else they have played, with whether that be in college or other nfl teams.  

Except Sammy

6 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Except Sammy

He’s not getting as many targets but did have 8 TDs. He’s in the wrong offense (predicated by the QB) to take advatange of his skill set. Their offense is successful but he’s not a focal point. For his sake I hope they don’t tag him. Would love (as a fantasy owner) to see him in Dallas or Denver (if they get Cousins)

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Remember how he looked like he was going to break out during the Jets game and then got injured. Can't wait till we pair him with Rosen and he's a perennial Pro Bowler.

Yep, ran a filthy route and would have scored if the DB (and I don’t mean Defensive Back) Buster Skrine didn’t blatantly trip (and injure him) because he got beat

that game sucked on so many levels

10 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

If he was injured throughout season Bills were in violation if they did not reveal it.

If he was injured when drafted and did not disclose it then Jones and his agent should be called on it.

It doesn’t look like the Eagles revealed Alshon’s either

3 hours ago, baskingridgebillsfan said:

lets hope for the best but he did not look good last year.  If he was a 6th round pick he would have been cut 

Very true. 

Although I don’t think he would have been pressed into the starting lineup if he was a 6th round pick.

He really had no business starting