Monday's Headline

CommonCents

33 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

With 4 games on the slate for the weekend give me your best guess at Monday's lead story. 

Brady still Brady? Case is legit? Brees still at it? Carson who? Falcons return?

I will keep it simple and let my heart write it. 

Mariota's Miracle!

Calm down Cleo.

46 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Philly over Atlanta

Saints over Minnesota

Steelers over Jags

Pats* over Titans

Oh! You want headlines?

Eagles Soar. Face Air Peyton

Pats*/Steelers AGAIN! <yawn>

Minny gonna beat Saints.   Minny = Superbowl victors over New England Patriots.

2 hours ago, Norwood for Wall of Fame said:

It'll be about Trump

True story.

I just read somewhere that there were only 7 days in 2017 where he wasn't the top conversation on twitter.

Of those 7 days, 4 of the days were hurricanes

Controversy sells.

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

That would be fantastic! -but I don’t see Keenum outplaying Brees, weather notwithstanding.

I don't see that either.   Brees is the best QB in that game.

I think the difference is in the rest of the team.    I am predicting (hoping) Minny's running game and defense are going to play superior football.

24 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Call me crazy, but I think/feel like Brady is gonna have a season ending injury today 

This is where the sanctimonious wanna be athoetes claim they never want to see a player get hurt but hell I am all in on that one except make it career ending.  I believe in the cosmic Kharma of injuries, they are going to happen, let them happen to Brady dear please God.  

32 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

This is where the sanctimonious wanna be athoetes claim they never want to see a player get hurt but hell I am all in on that one except make it career ending.  I believe in the cosmic Kharma of injuries, they are going to happen, let them happen to Brady dear please God.  

I'm not HOPING for injury. Just a gut feeling 

7 hours ago, Commonsense said:

With 4 games on the slate for the weekend give me your best guess at Monday's lead story. 

Brady still Brady? Case is legit? Brees still at it? Carson who? Falcons return?

I will keep it simple and let my heart write it. 

Mariota's Miracle! 

Brady shreds Achilles. Bills fans are like: http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Watch-The-Best-of-Bills-Fan-Reactions/8ba4c95a-427f-467d-9e3e-94dcaa1462e8

Kraft is in intensive care and is expected to live. Long recovery ahead for both.

BB spotted at airport headed for NYC.

Edited by cba fan